Chapter 8

Cold, so cold. And dark. The darkness consumes me. It's all around. "Wendy" A demonized version of Peters voices calls, calls for Wendy. I stand and turn, and there is nothing but that darkness that surrounds me. Except for a door, opened a crack, not too far away. I run towards it, drawn by the light, but the door gets farther and farther away. I run faster, but the door only gets farther away. I scream in frustration and black out.

I wake and look around desperately, but I'm not surrounded by darkness, I'm surrounded by the brightness of the sun and the soft glow of a.... lightning bug? I look closer, and see that this lightning bug is trying to pull as my hair with tiny hands. It's a fairy! I let out a small scream and pull away out of instinct. The sound of soft tinkling bells wafts into my ears and I am calmed. The little sucker is Tinkerbell, Peter's old servant. I never liked her in the stories. All my friends loved her so much because she was a fairy and she could fly and she was so pretty y and blah blah blah. I just found her straight up annoying, and now I would have to deal with the little bitch. Just great.

"What so you want?" I asked. She flew around the cavern as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, that everyone know what the answer was except for me. I sighed in frustration and went for my backpack. I pulled out my note book for my journal entries (that I admit to not have used because I don't feel like it) and snap the tip off the pencil so Tinkerbell could write the answers. I whistled at her and motion for her to come over.
Thank God, you actually are smart! She wrote. "Excuse me? What's with being rude Missy? Didn't your mother ever teach you not to be rude, oh wait you don't have a mother!"
She stopped flirting around and hovered over one space. Her yellow glow was turning red with anger. "Hey, if you didn't want me to say that, you shouldn't have written that."
She sat down on the paper and began to wrote 2 words that came out to be something rude. "Woah woah woah. Woah. Okay. That wasn't necessarily. If we are going to get along, we have to stop insulting each other. Agreed?" Agreed she wrote back. Then we sat in silence. "We have to get out of here." I  said eventually. I know that. She wrote back. I looked at the entrance, also the only exit, where the rock giant's arm sat. I should start getting to work.

Sorry for such a short chapter, school is hard! And I have so much homework to do, that I forget to write until my friend says that i need to continue. Thanks, Sim!! So, thanks her for this chapter. I will continue to write.... soon. I hope. Just whenever I get time so DONT KILL ME!!!! Thanks for everyone's support on the story and all the votes. This isn't the best chapter, but I tried. Thanks again! -Alyssa ❤️