Chapter 2

Chen's POV

     Hi! I'm Chen. I'm living happily and peacefully with my parents and an older brother. I love singing and hanging out with my friends. They say I'm kind-hearted and helpful. But I really don't know. Instead, I just thank those people who compliment me about that. I like helping others because I want them to feel happy as well.

I always feel safe. That no one can harm me. I do believe in guardian angels that protect their assigned person for them. And I myself is so thankful because I know my angel would be there always.

Like these past few days.. I feel that someone is there. A person that doesn't want me to get hurt. I want to know who that person is so I could thank him or her.

My friends always tell me, "Chen, angels are not real. It's all imagination."

But I always say the opposite of it.

"No, I don't think so. For me, angels are real. It's just that it isn't obvious and we don't notice it."

They say that if you wish to your angel that you want to meet him or her, the Head of the Angels will make it real and you'll meet him or her. But once you'll meet your angel, it won't be forever. That angel will return to it's old self and continue it's job to protect you until you die.

And because I really want to meet my angel, I wished, "Hi Guardian Angel. I seriously want to meet you. I know that meeting you and being your friend won't be forever. But I want to see you, at least once in my life."

I just hope that the Head of the Angels will make my wish true.

ChiYeon's POV

     "Kim ChiYeon, please proceed to the meeting place of the guardian angels. Please be there now."

"Aha! ChiYeon! What have you done?"

"ChiYeon, this is either do or die."

"Don't be afraid, Chi. Nothing bad will happen. I know that."

People started cheering me up. Why? 'Cause everytime I get called by the Head of Angels, I feel tensed and nervous. I stutter at all times and nothing comes into my mind.

I slowly went to the Meeting Room of Angels.

"ChiYeon, chill. Relax. Be positive. Fighting!"

When I opened the door, Head was there. Her name is Lee YeonJoo. She has been an angel for too long. And because of her hardwork, she became the Head of Angels. She's kind, smart  and pretty. Ideal woman of most guys living both in earth and in the Angels' World.

"Oh hi, ChiYeon. Please be sitted."

Head YeonJoo offered.

"Thank you."

"Okay, don't be tensed. You didn't do anything wrong." Ah, finally. I thought I would let my heart explode.

"So.. Head, what is it that you have to tell me." I asked.

"Well, your sibling from Earth wants to meet and see you."

What?

"Neh?!"

"Yes. Your sibling is Chen, right?"

Yeah, we call the person we take care our 'sibling'. Because everyone existing in both angels and humans have connection and are siblings.

"You heard me right, ChiYeon. Chen wants to meet you. We grant those kind of wishes, don't we? So we have to grant his wish as well."

"But.. I'm afraid he'll think I'm crazy or insane by telling him that I'm his angel."  I reasoned.

"Don't be silly, ChiYeon. Every person on Earth knows how to acknowledge their angels. Well.. Maybe not all. But most of them does. And that includes Chen." She said, removing my nervousness.

"Everything will be fine, ChiYeon. Go and find MeolJi tomorrow morning and tell him what is your task and for sure he will help you, as well as his wife. But remember, if ever you'll be building a friendship with Chen, always remember that it is not permanent."

"Yes, Head YeonJoo."

"That would be all. And prepare yourself. You'll be attending the same school Chen is attending. I have talked to a former angel that by coincidence, is his adviser. Don't be afraid, always remember."

--

Aish! I freaking can't sleep! I keep overthinking of things that would happen after I transform.

"ChiYeon! What the heck?! I can't sleep!" My angel best friend, Park ChanHee, said. But I can't help it! I really don't know what to do!

"ChanHee! I don't know what to do! Mixed emotions are building up in me. I don't know what must I feel right now."

"Chi, you're a strong girl. And we all know that. I know you can't help but think of possibilities that might happen, but you must do this. Being a human again is not permanent. So you'll have calm yourself up and stop thinking of both positive and negative reactions."

"Ahh, ChanHee. If you're not here, I don't think I will be calmed up. And I think I won't survive."

"Don't be sentimental. Time flies fast. And in no time, you'll be coming back here again."

"It would be a long day, ChiYeon. So have some sleep."

ChanHee's right. It would be a long day tomorrow.

**

A/N: Well.. Not everything said here is real. You'll know what I'm talking about. :))