Chapter 3

ChiYeon's POV

     "The day has come, ChiYeon. You'll have to wake up. Now."

Head YeonJoo said, that I barely heard it.

I, all of a sudden, shot up.

Usually, if I would be waking up, my eyes will still close even I had sat down. But today, my eyes were really wide open.

"Oh yeah. I have to prepare."

I said, still dazed.

"No need, ChiYeon. Everything is fixed. All you have to do is to prepare yourself." I looked at Head YeonJoo.

"I know you can do this. You're a fighter, Chi." ChanHee cheered.

"Thanks, Head YeonJoo, ChanHee. You're my closest friends here. And I'm thankful you supported me here."

"That's what friends are for, right?" ChanHee asked.

"Yeah."

--MeolJi and JeenLi's house--

     I miss being a human. Yet, I feel uncomfortable. Maybe because I got used to my angel life up there.

As I went inside their house, I immediately looked at everything in it. How I wish to go back to my family's house..

"So.. You're Kim ChiYeon. Nice to meet you. I'm Choi JeenLi, MeolJi's wife." She was older than me. So I have to address her as an unnie.

"Nice to meet you, too. May I call you JeenLi unnie? If not, it's okay." I asked. I don't want her to think that I'm making her old.

"Sure. No problem. Let's be close as well." Unnie said with a cute smile.

"Will you call MeolJi an 'oppa' if you'll call me like that?" She said teasingly.

"Sorry MeolJi, but ew. It only applies to Unnie." I said, making a slightly disgusted face to MeolJi.

"As expected. I wouldn't call him one either." She replied. And I bursted into laughter, but not that loud. That's embarrassing.

"Yah!" MeolJi shouted. Unnie and I looked at each other and laughed a bit.

"By the way, this will be your temporary house, Chi. Be comfortable. Your room will be the guest room, because that's the only room left available. Don't worry. Everything you need is there. If you'll be eating, tell me and I'll prepare the food for you, neh?" JeenLi unnie told.

"So.. I'll bring you to school, ChiYeon. The friend of Head YeonJoo knows about this. No harm." MeolJi assured me.

"Yeah. But is Chen in the same class with me?" I asked.

"Of course, dummy. How will he know who you are, if he won't notice you?"

"You can call me dummy, MeolJi. But not infront of unnie. I feel like I'm stupid." I said, pretending to be hurt. "Ouch."

"Oops. Sorry, Chi. I got used to calling you dummy."

"Yeah, just cool. It's fine. So am I going to bring anything in that school?" I got curious.

JeenLi unnie then gave me a cute Jansport bag, and there were things inside since it's heavy.

"So. Let's go?" MeolJi asked.

"Yeah. Bye unnie! See you later!" I waved goodbye, and so did she.

I looked as MeolJi's car. And I was completely in awe.

"Yah! Choi MeolJi?! You-you.. You own this?!"

"Uhh. Yeah." He simply replied. Well, I just saw an expensive-looking car parked infront of their house.