Chapter 20

ChiYeon would be lying if she said she didn't miss Jongdae. The girl sometimes would think of him. How is he doing, is he fine with his friends, or if he thinks of her too. Everything's just a complete mess right now. Even now that ChiYeon doesn't want to leave this people around her.

Someone's hand held her shoulder in the most gentle way. It was JeenLi.

"Are you alright? You seem to be in deep thought these past few days." JeenLi sat beside her in the living room.

"Everything's alright. I just had to get throught things these days. It was quite difficult but everything happens and decided for a reason." ChiYeon answered.

"If there's anything you want to ask, feel free to do so. Alright?"

"I will, unnie. Thank you." JeenLi was about to leave her when ChiYeon asked the question stuck in her head.

"If a guy says he likes you and you rejected him, but you have the same feelings for him, would you still tell him? Or should I keep it to myself?" ChiYeon was quite scared to hear the answer.

"If I was on that person's place, I would tell him. If I don't want to lose him, I would go for it, regardless on how he would react." JeenLi paused. "It's Jongdae, isn't it?"

"You know his real name?"

"I do, of course. My husband told me." JeenLi sighed. "It won't be easy."

ChiYeon immediately looked at her. "I know exactly what was happening. Do something before you even regret not doing it."

-

Jongdae was zoning out once again.

The guy always worried about ChiYeon and how is she doing. He was almost certain that she likes him as well, but not until that day on the park, when he got rejected. Although the word was quite harsh for him to use, there was no other word to help him describe what just happened to him.

Yixing couldn't handle it anymore and approached the younger. "Are you going to space once again? Just how many days are you going through that already."

"It's actually weeks, Yixing." Luhan appeared out of nowhere.

"Hyung." Jongdae warned.

"It's alright. He already told me anyway." Yixing told him. "But what are you going to do now? You know that you can't always avoid her."

"I agree." Luhan said.

"Do you still like the girl?" Minseok asked, entering in the scene.

Jongdae did not answer, but he knew himself he had one. He chose not to say it.

"Are you confused?" Yixing asked. Jongdae shook his head.

"Then you should have given us an answer." Luhan spoke.

"He has a choice, Luhan hyung. To say it or to remain silent." The youngest shook his head as well.

Jongdae stood up, seeming to have a decision. "I'm going to take a walk. Please, don't follow me." He said and went out their dorm.

"Let's go." Luhan tried to follow, when Yixing stopped him. "He needs to be alone."

-

ChiYeon went out for awhile, trying to figure out what to do. She chose to be in this situation and she is paying the price for it. Of course, she has made up her mind on what to do. But still unsure if she will be able to do it or not.

And somehow, walking down the streets is helping ChiYeon think well about things.

"Are you not getting tired of walking amlost everyday?" Chanhee asked, walking with her friend. "I know I'm not in the human figure, but I still am getting tired."