Author's Note.

Hey there. :)

I know I have not been updating since.. I don't know, forever, I guess? I suddenly got busy with personal things in life, like transferring from a country to another, and of course transferring to a new school. And everything was all about adjustments.

But the sad thing is, I might not be able to update this story for a while.

Loss of ideas, busy life, fangirling somewhere else (being recently a fan of GOT7 and falling inlove with Choi Youngjae) and yeah. I decided to post this just in case there are anyone who are waiting for this to be updated. If none, that would be alright. :) but if there are who are waiting, I'm sorry that I can't update for the meantime. I'm still between discontinuing the story or try to fix everything and revise some parts of the story. But about revising, I'm not quite sure yet. Because somehow, I lost my track on how I should write and continue this.

So yeah, that will be it. I'm not updating for a while and I hope I could decide soon on what to do.

I would like to thank those that have added this story to their reading lists, thank you for the reads, and if there are anticipating readers, thank you as well. I hope everything will be set and arranged soon.

Thank you once again. :)