Chapter 3

2 weeks ago

Nina's POV

"So what do you think of having another baby?" I froze as I heard those words. "What made you ask that?" I asked looking at him cautiously. "Well lately you haven't been able to keep your hands off me and I was wondering if you thought about having another kid." He said looking at me. Truth was as bad as it sounded having sex with Ian always distracted me from thinking about my guilt. I cuddled up to his body wrapping my arms around his chest. "I haven't really thought about it I guess." I said shrugging. "Nina we've been having unprotected sex a lot lately. You don't think there's a possibility that your pregnant?" I shook my head. "No, I mean I don't feel any symptoms." "I was thinking I want another baby with you." I looked up to see he was smiling. "Oh." I said not really knowing what to say. "Oh?" "I tell you I want another baby with you and that's your response?" "I think having another baby in the house would be nice besides Alexandra is getting older." I said when I noticed his quizzical look. "Yeah?" I nodded. "I think Alex would love to be a big sister." I said rubbing my hands on his chest. He grinned obviously happy. "So your okay with us having another kid together?" He asked kissing my forehead. "Yeah let's have another baby." I said smiling. However in the inside I knew what I had to do.

Back to present

"What's the verdict?" Ian asked me as soon as I left the bathroom. I sighed like I was surprised. "Its negative." I said showing him the test. "I don't understand we have been at it for weeks." He said putting his head in his hands. I felt really bad that he was so upset about all the negative pregnancy tests. But I wasn't ready for another baby and I didn't have the heart to tell him. Just then his phone went off. He grabbed his phone and answered the call. "Hello?" He got up and held up his fingers leaving the room. I sat down staring at the pregnancy test. How could I do this? Ian's unhappy and it's all my fault. I'm such a terrible person. I just need to be honest with him. When he came back he had a big smile on his face. "I just received the best news." "What is it?" "That was my agent on the phone and he said that I was recommended to star male lead role in that new movie Infinite Blood." I stood up excitedly. "You mean that movie with the badass assassin who falls for the double agent." He nodded excitedly. "Yeah they want me to come in tomorrow so I can audition and meet the female leading lady playing the double agent." I smiled. "Wow Ian that's amazing." "Yeah this is definitely something good for me to focus on. Since we haven't been able to get you pregnant." I nodded in understanding. "I think this'll be great for you honestly and we can always keep trying." I said running my hands on his chest. "So I have your full support on this movie if I get it." I nodded without hesitation. "Of course baby you have my full support on this." He smiled and pulled me into him. "I love you so much honey." I smiled as he pulled my face towards his making our lips connect. This is great Ian won't be so focused on having a baby since this movie deal is important to his career. I was officially off the hook.