Chapter 6

Nina's POV

"Ian come on we are gonna be late." I said grabbing my purse. "Relax you don't even know where I'm taking you." "Well I'm pretty sure there's a time for whatever we are doing." "Nope now come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. We sat in Ian's car as the music played lowly and we held hands. "So your really not gonna tell me?" I said looking at him. "No can do babe that would ruin the surprise." I rolled my eyes. "But I really wanna know this whole thing is so unexpected." "I know let's you know that I can still be spontaneous." "So I see." I said smiling. "But you've been so busy with filming for your movie lately I assumed you didn't have enough time." He scoffed. "I'm always gonna have time for my beautiful wife and my little princess." I smiled. "I'm glad because we haven't exactly had any us time if you know what I mean." "Well that's definitely gonna change tonight Neens." I leant over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for this." "Your welcome." I texted Ian's mom asking her about Alex. She sent me this adorable picture of Alex asleep with her stuff Elsa doll. Aww look at my baby. She was truly my pride and joy. I looked over and we were on top of a hill. "We are here." I looked at Ian quizzically. "Our date is on top of a hill?" "Just get out the car Neens." He said getting out of the car. I sighed but did as told. Then I folded by arms. "Now come over to me." I walked up to him. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and felt something wrap around my head. "Smolder are you seriously blind folding me?" "Yes because you like to peek." I laughed. "I can't help it I'm so curious." "Well trust me baby your gonna love this." "Better be worth it Mr Smolder Holder." He grabbed my hand and guided me. Then we stopped walking. "Alright now get on my back." I nodded as I felt for his shoulders. I hopped on and he held me securely on his back. I felt movement for a few seconds. Then he leant down and I got off of his back. I stood there as I felt the blind fold being taken off of me. Then I opened my eyes to see a beautiful waterfall. "Ian its beautiful." "Glad you think so because we're going swimming." I looked at him. "What!" "Yup so let's go." He said stripping off his shirt and pants and his boxers. "Are you telling me our date is skinny dipping!" I said somehow being excited for the idea. He said nothing just smirked at me and dived down into the water. I looked down to see him swimming in the water. "Come on Nina I know the daring side of you wants to!" I smiled as he had me there. I quickly stripped out of my strapless dress and my lace bra and panties and dived down into the water. I hit the water in an instant and it was surprisingly not that cold. I smiled at Ian. "I'd say this was very spontaneous." He smirked as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands roamed my body as we kissed passionately. He turned us in the water as his lips attacked my neck with gentle kisses. I moaned out. "Mmm Ian." I absolutely missed my husband's touch. We haven't done anything sexual since that last negative pregnancy test when he got that call for that movie. Since we got disrupted last time with all those calls. So right now his touch was igniting flames within me. Then all of a sudden he pulled away from me. I looked at him quizzically. "What's wrong?" "As much I want to take you right here at this waterfall we should get to the actual part of this surprise." "You mean there's more?" I asked breathlessly. "Of course what you think I wanted to take you skinny dipping to fuck you at a waterfall?" "I guess that really isn't much of a date but hey I really don't mind." I said pushing some hair out of my face. "Neither do I but come on." He took my hand in his and dived down. I followed down as we swam underneath the water. Ian pulled my hand and pointed to a cave. I nodded and we swam inside. It was completely dry. They had lights lit up and pillows and blankets and a small table full of food. I felt tears well in my eyes from happiness. "Oh my god babe you did this!" I said looking around. "I sure did." I looked at Ian and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you so much." I said kissing him sweetly. "I love you too Mrs. Somerhalder." I grinned as he lead me to the pillows and blankets. We ate the sandwiches with the chips and pickles. Then we ate some of Ian's peach cobbler. "That was amazing." I said smiling. "I agree I am such an amazing cook." He said smirking at me. I laughed. "The food was so amazing that I don't even mind that I'm completely naked." I said smiling. "Thanks for the reminder how about we pick off where we left off when we were swimming." I nodded as I crawled over to him and straddled his hips. I felt how hard he was and immediately wanted him inside of me. But then a thought came to my mind and I realized I didn't take my birth control pill today. I hated it because I wanted him so bad! Fuck! I kissed him passionately before pulling away and getting off of him. "Let's take a rain check on that and just relax." I said looking at him. "Your kidding right?" I shook my head. "Why the sudden switch in mood you were all in earlier and just a few seconds ago." "I know but now I'm thinking let's not." I said looking away. "You know how turned on I am right now are you really gonna leave me hanging?" I felt really bad. He did not deserve this. I shrugged. "I don't want to." "Why did you change your mind are you feeling okay?" I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." "Baby tell me why your being so distant." He said trying to hold my hand. I needed to say something to throw him off. "I'm just tired Ian let's just relax." He stared at me trying to figure out whether I was lying or not. He sighed deciding to leave it alone. "Fine but do me a favor and wrap that blanket around your body." I nodded wrapping the cover around my body. Ian wrapped the other blanket around himself and laid down on the pillow. He turned the other way facing another direction. I felt like I was being rejected but in actuality I was doing the rejecting. I laid down on the other pillow and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered in the night.

There you go my loves another update on the Nian sequel let me know what u think
Like damn Nina how can u resist all thaaaat
😍😍 thank you as always fore the reads, votes, and comments they make my day
Stay tuned my lovelies 😀😀