Chapter 7

Nina's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in a cave. I sat up quickly looking for Ian. I didn't see him but everything that was there last night was gone. All they had was the pillows and blankets I slept on. I moved the covers and realized I was still completely naked. I sighed then jumped down into the water and swam out of the underwater cave. I swam up to the surface and still didn't see Ian. I looked around trying to figure out how am I gonna get out of here. I jumped off a clift last night so its not like I could fly back up there. "Ian!" I shouted looking around. Silence. I looked around and saw a ladder I could climb on. Duh Nina. I rolled my eyes as I swam to the ladder and climbed on. When I made it to the top I saw a towel and quickly dryed myself off then I proceeded to put my clothes from last night back on. I slipped on my sandals then walked on top of the rocks. After awhile I saw Ian's car. I walked over to see Ian in the car listening to music. What the hell? I knocked on the window and he unlocked the door. I opened the door and climbed inside. I turned down the music as I glared at him. "Why'd you just leave me there?" He ignored me and turned back up the music. I turned it down again. "Oh so your gonna ignore me while I'm fucking talking to you." I shouted. He once again turned the music back up. I yanked the keys out the ignition and threw them out the window. "What the fuck Nina!" "Oh now you wanna acknowledge me?" I asked glaring. "What the hell do you want?" "I wanna know why the fuck you left me in that cave by myself!" "Nina I don't owe you an explanation." "Yes the fuck you do Ian you don't just leave your wife in a underwater cave by herself!" I shouted. "Well that's what happened besides you've been moody lately and I didn't wanna deal with it." "Your an asshole!" I shouted. "Is this really all because I didn't wanna have sex with you last night!" "What do you mean you didn't want to? You were a willing participant when we were swimming!" "Yeah well I haven't been satisfied lately so I just didn't want to alright!" I said lying through my teeth. I couldn't believe I said that! He stared at me for a second then sighed. "Well I didn't know you felt that way." "I woke up before you and when I did I cleaned out the cave then headed back. I didn't wake you because I wasn't really ready to go so I just let you sleep." I nodded. "But since your up we need to go." He said getting out and grabbing the keys I threw. I really felt bad about what I said and how I reacted. I ruined a perfect date last night. When he got back in I turned to him. "Hey I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it let's just go home." He said starting the car and backing out. I stayed in silence thinking about how I ruined this entire date. As we drove in silence. I tried holding his hand but he just moved it back on the steering wheel. I grabbed my phone from the compartment and slid in my password. I went to my twitter and scrolled down it. When we pulled up at our house Ian parked the car and took the keys out the ignition and got out. I got out the car as well and followed him inside. I grabbed his arm. "Ian wait!" "Not now Nina." He jerked his arm away from me and went upstairs to our room. "We need to talk about this." I tried again. Silence. I watched as he changed his shirt and went back downstairs without a word. "Where are you going?" Silence. I ran downstairs and followed out the door. "Ian please talk to me." Silence. He just got back inside the car and I jumped in the car without thinking. He didn't say anything just pulled out and started driving really fast. "I'm sorry." He ignored me as he continued to drive. I sighed. It was clear I had upset him. I just needed to throw him off without telling him the truth.
Ian was driving to the rented apartment his mom and dad was staying at. He got out without a word and knocked on the door. He greeted his mom with a hug and a kiss on the cheek as they talked he turned and they both looked at me. I waved at his mom and smiled. She waved back and then she went inside with Ian following. Moments later Alex came out running to the car with her back pack smiling. "Hi mama did you and daddy have fun?" I smiled at my beautiful daughter. "Oh we sure did Alex." Until I ruined it. Ian came in and smiled at Alex. "Put your seat belt on princess." She nodded and did as told. "So why'd you pick me up early daddy?" Ian smiled once again. "Because me and you are going to go to the water park." "Really! Is mama coming with us?" I looked at Ian and he glanced at me then he shrugged. Wow he doesn't even want me there. I looked at my smiling daughter. "Uh no I'm gonna sit this one out it'll be a daddy's daughter day." I said smiling at her. "Will you come next time then?" "I wouldn't miss it sweetie." I had to think of a way to make it up to Ian.