Chapter 1

6 months earlier

Nina's POV
"Put me down Smolder!" I shouted giggling. He was carrying me over his shoulder. "Not a chance not after that stunt you just pulled." I laughed and hit his back. "I was just kidding come on it was funny!" "Uh huh yeah and what I'm going to do is gonna be funnier....for me." I stopped laughing when I felt him let me go I screamed before I hit the water with a big splash. I swam up to the surface. To see Ian laughing at me. "You did not just throw me in the pool!" I said laughing. "Well its payback for throwing that flour on me." "What can I say your always giving me flowers I thought I'd return the favor." I said smiling at him and wriggling my eyebrows. Ian smirked then ran and jumped into the pool making water splash in my face. I wiped the water away and looked over at him. "Smolder I can't believe you just jumped in the pool fully clothed." "Why not I threw you in here I figured why not join you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and leant up to kiss him. He backed me up so that my back would be on the wall of the pool. He pulled away staring into my eyes. "I love you." "I love you too." I said bringing his face towards mine. "And no matter what I always will." I kissed him again. I tangled my fingers in his hair as we kissed passionately. Then I unbuttoned his black shirt and took it off of him quickly. He pulled away and pulled up my shirt to take it off. I reached down and pulled his shorts down as he quickly unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off. I kissed him again as we turned in the pool. I tangled my fingers in his hair as our kiss got more passionate. He caressed my breasts through my bra and I moaned into his mouth. I felt his hands slide in between my legs to my panties. He slid his hands into her panties and noticed how wet she was and it wasn't just because of the water. He rubbed her clit making her moan. "You want me." He stated. "I always want you baby and the way your touching me doesn't help matters." I stated breathlessly. "I'm going to take you." He said turning her around in the water and backing her back against the pool wall. "Right here?" I asked looking around. Ian and I never had sex publicly but it was just me and him in the house since Alexandra was at school. "Yes right here and right now." The thought of this really turned me on. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and we battled for dominance. He pulled his boxers down his legs. His fingers rubbed against her clit faster. He pushed her panties down around her knees and nudged her thighs apart. He thrusted inside of her without warning and started moving. She gasped out as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He moved within her and her nails raked down his back making him groan. "Ah Ian go faster!" She cried out. She was rarely able to keep quiet when they were together and this was no different. She knew he loved it when she screamed while he was fucking her, and she loved giving him exactly what he wanted. His hands gripped her hips hard, but not hard enough to bruise her. He moved fast and hard inside of her and she moaned into his mouth continuously. "I'm almost there." She whispered in his ear. "Good I am too." He answered reaching down and rubbing her clit to get her there faster. When she came she collided her mouth with Ian's to refrain from screaming out. He emptied inside her moments later. When he recovered he pulled out and pulled up his boxers along with her panties. "You okay?" He asked brushing some hair out of her face. She still held onto his shoulders for dear life as she panted for breath. She nodded after a few seconds. "Yeah that was a rush." She said smiling at him. "I agree it was hot fucking you in our pool." He said smirking at her. She pulled away and swam away from the wall. "I'm good now." She said kissing him one more time. "We should definitely do that more often." Ian said swimming around for their discarded clothes. "Maybe I should throw flour at you more often." I said winking at Ian before climbing out the pool. "After that I wouldn't complain." He said smirking and climbing out of the pool as well. We made our way inside the house and Ian put our clothes in the dryer. I looked at the time. We still got 2 more hours before Alexandra gets out of school. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said walking upstairs. "I'll join you." I smiled as we made our way to our bedroom. We were definitely about to go for round 2 in the shower. I could never get enough of my husband and he felt the same way always trying to seduce me in the most craziest of places. I think partially because he wanted another baby. Me on the other hand didn't mind having another baby but being pregnant made me a hormonal bitch. Also the contractions and the birth itself was so painful and exhausting. Either way I didn't care because I wouldn't mind having another because despite all the pain its completely worth it. And having such an amazing husband and father like Ian by my side made the journey that much more exciting. "We have a total of 2 hours before Alex gets out of school." Ian said smirking. "Well at least we don't have to waste time stripping each others clothes off." I said brushing my hands against his chest. "You know seeing as we are already naked." I said smiling. "Oh.. Well would you look at that." He said smirking. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately and led me into the bathroom. I turned on the water and switched the shower on. Ian picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me inside and pushed me against the wall never breaking the kiss. I pulled away breathlessly. "Round 2 here we go." He said smirking. I laughed. "Ding Ding." I said colliding my mouth against his once more.