Chapter Six

A/N: Are you happy Susie and Ely????

**TRIGGER WARNING FOR HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS**

Gerards POV:

I could use Frank to lure Jamia in, it could work. There was also a high chance it wouldn't, which then I would need to get another plan in action.

After a while of thinking I shook her hand. "Deal."

••••••••

I typed into the google search bar "Jamia Nestor" hoping something would come up that could give me the slightest clue as to who this person was.

I had never done this before, accepted to take down a person without actually knowing them. I had to do everything and anything to get her with me, so she could get Frank.

A Facebook page came up for her and I saw that I had three mutual friends with her. I clicked to see what the mutual friends were but they were just friends from college that I hadn't talked to in awhile. 

I continued to scroll through her friend list for a couple of minutes until I reached another name that sounded familiar. 

Frank Anthony Iero. What a small world  I giggled to myself. I clicked on Franks profile to find out that I had no mutual friends with him, seems like Mikey never added him on Facebook. 

I decided to click on his profile pictures and I was stunned by how gorgeous he is. 

No! Don't think about him like that you stupid fuck. You know being gay is a sin.

I shook my head and stopped going through his profile pictures. I really needed to get Frank now. If I could make him ugly then I'd be able to stop finding him attractive. 

While letting my computer shut down, I walked over to the kitchen to get myself some food. I didn't eat that much at the diner since I got distracted. 

I decided to text one of my old college friends about Jamia. It would be too risky to go through with my old plan since clearly Frank and Jamia know each other. When Frank died, Jamia may be affected and it may lead back to me being the murderer. 

Or you may not kill him. You could keep him as your own. I shook my head. I can't keep him as my own, too many things can happen with that. 

You can keep him as your own though, just make a few phone calls and no one will know.

People will know though. I think it'd be very obvious that someone just disappears. 

If no one cares about him then he won't be reported as missing. 

Someone cares about him though, he's not like me. People will realize he is missing. 

Just keep him. 

I sighed and looked down at the bowl cereal I had made moments before. It now sat empty because I was fighting within my own head I hadn't realized I was eating the whole time. 

I threw the bowl in the sink and continued walking upstairs to the comfort of my own room. I passed out the second I hit the bed, 

There was a white room, no one else was it. There was hardly any furniture either, only one red couch in the center of it,

"Hello?" I questioned. I looked down and saw I was in all white clothes too. 

"What are you doing here?" A voice to the right of me said. I looked over and saw Frank standing there in white clothing too. Or at least I thought he was in white clothing. He had white shirt and pants but there were red splats all over him. They looked like blood splats all over him.

"Where am I?" Frank finally turned to look at me and there was also red all over his face. I continued to look at him and saw his eyes full of tears. 

"Why did you do this to me?" He questioned and pointed to my hands. I looked down at them and saw they were both full of blood. I had a bloody knife in my hand too.

"I-I don't know. W-what did I do?" I was genuinely scared at this point. What did I do? I surely hadn't had a reason to stab him. 

"You stabbed me!" He know started to get angry. "You stabbed me because you couldn't control your fucking emotions!" He screamed so loud he started shaking. 

"If only you accepted yourself. If only you loved yourself more. You could be a great man. Why did you do this to yourself?" He started crying at this point. 

"I DON'T KNOW. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!" I held my hands to the floor and sobbed. 

"Yes you can! You need to try. You're not going to love yourself right away. It takes time." He looked at me for one last time before he disappeared. 

I looked down at the white floor in front of me and after not even a minute a black figure appeared. 

"You need to not listen to that stupid Frank boy." The mysterious figure said in a deep voice. 

"Why not?" I looked up to the  black figure. The only thing I could really point out about the figure is its eyes.

"'Cause you are not a faggot! I never raised you to be a faggot!" I then realized I was looking at my fathers eyes.

My 'dad' disappeared and I then realized the scene changed from a white room to a park.

I noticed two boys walk into the park. I realized one of them was me. I could notice me from a mile away,  I think anyone who has ever met me could. 

The random boy and I sat down on the pair of swings and I could see my mouth moving, but I couldn't understand anything I was saying. 

The talking continued for a bit until the boy and I started getting closer. I couldn't remember who the boy was, I was at a complete blank for that part. I couldn't remember if he was a friend or a random person I met on the street. 

We continued getting closer until the gap between us closed. We sat there in a heated makeout session until I got up and ran away. 

The boy looked up and I saw the saddest hazel eyes I could have seen. 

The scene went back to the white room and stood in front of me again was Frank. He was sitting on the red couch and that's when I realized, the couch wasn't just red. It was his blood.

And his eyes were the saddest Hazel eyes I have ever seen.