Prologue

Olivia moves to RahsiaVille two years after a heart break and finds her past and first love comes back to find her once more, but she was not ready...
---
"Livvy, please!" Michael begged Olivia, picking up his suitcase, his father was waiting in the van, everything already packed and ready to leave at a moments notice. The boy made the mistake to turn and look at his girlfriend.

Olivia's eyes were glassy and bright, and there was a steady stream of tears running down her face.

"Don't go, Michael! Please, I love you! Don't leave me! Don't! I'm begging you!" She kept muttering pressing her face against his chest, soaking the fabric in her salty tears.

"It's not you, Olivia- you know it isn't! I just... I can't do this any more!" Michael replied, raising his voice to be heard over Olivia's incoherent rambling.

"What? What can't you do anymore? Why didn't you tell me before? Why did I have to find out?"

"Please Olivia! It-it's... I can't tell you, Olivia! You have to trust me!" The boy told his girlfriend.

"Trust you? Just so you can leave me? If you leave there's no guarantee I'll see you ever again!" She whimpered, hurt present in her voice.

"Olivia..." Michael muttered before pressing his lips lightly against Olivia's. He immediately turned and hurried away as the girl crumpled to the floor in a tearful mess.

"I love you." Michael whispered before shutting the door. He was in the car and down the street when he heard Olivia's response, faintly even with his heightened senses.

"I love you too." She whimpered.

"But Lord knows I wish I didn't."