Two

"Finally!" Grace groaned, the moment she stepped through the threshold.

The two boys from earlier followed in disappearing into a door, that when Liv had came to check out the place nobody had shown her into.

Harry yelling a quick, "forgot our keys! Sorry!" Before disappearing.

Liv frowned, "where's Suki?" Dakayla raised her brow disapprovingly.

"She's already home." Grace shouted from her room. As if on que, Suki lunged at Liv from wherever she had been. Liv let out a yelp.

Suki scrambled up and pulled the ginger girl up after her.

"I want to show you something!" She explained, excitement literally radiating from her as she dragged Liv over to a door, identical to the one Harry and Louis disappeared into, but on the opposite side of the house.

It was a beautiful mahogany, unlike the other doors, which were much lighter in comparison. On both of them there was a single, black, three spiralled symbol (a triskele if Liv remembered right) in the middle-top of the door. The handle was a shiny and dark shade of yellow that resembled gold.

Suki knocked lightly on the door before opening it.

"Hey, I thought I locked that." Dakayla frowned from behind Liv.

"I had help finding the key." Suki responded, the door creaking from lack of use.

"You let Niall into my room?! Thank god I have their key on me. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go lock their door." Dakayla said thoughtfully, wondering away.

The door opened to another living room with doors opened around it. A boy laid sprawled across the sofa with his back to them, his head propped up on the arm rest. The girl beside Liv cleared her throat, "how's life, Calum?"

The boy sighed after a moment of silence.

"Sometimes, I wish you wouldn't come in without an invitation. For all you know I could have been masturbating, and I wouldn't want my younger sister to see that." He replied. Suki hummed before asking,

"Where's Michael?" Olivia's heart skipped a beat as she said the familiar name. Before the boy -Calum?- could answer a bleach blonde boy appeared at one of the open doors.

The boy stood in nothing but his grey boxers, his features registered in Liv somewhere, but she couldn't comprehend it. He froze for a second, before his head snapped up. His pastel green eyes were hurriedly bleeding red.

"Olivia?" It was a question, but he said it straightforwardly, as though he was answering his own question. Liv stared at him blankly, that is, until something in her mind clicked.

"Michael."