Four

"Liv? We have school..." Suki whined on the other side of the door. She was knocking so insistently that Liv was taken aback that her fingers were not yet chaffed. 

"No." Olivia replied from her bed. Suki let out a soft sigh, as though she was the one hurting, which somewhat bugged Olivia.

"Let me cry in peace." She begged.

"He loves you, you know he's your ma-PHFFF." Her argument was muffled. Dakayla let out a hiss as though warning her, before Suki started speaking again.

"Let's go shopping instead. Yeah. Shopping's good... Yeah." She said thoughtfully.

"Get changd and we can go. Kitten? You coming?" She added. Dakayla must have shook her head because as Liv couldn't hear any oral response.

-o-

"Okay, see you later." Suki was saying. She turned as Liv was about to jump for her - trying to give her a taste of her own medicine, and it always seemed to make Suki cheerful when she tackled people to the floor- maybe she had sadistic tendencies? The sequins on her shirt gleamed as she did so, making the room sparkle.

"Morning." She giggled after she grabbing Olivia and pulling her into a tight hug. Thankfully for Liv, Suki had enough balance that they didn't fall over.

"Where are we going?" Olivia questioned when she finally pulled away. Suki simply smiled in response, leading her out of the front door as soon as they pulled on their shoes.

Outside there was a loud hiss from their left. Liv turned towards the source to see the blonde from yesterday except she had three angry scabs running diagonally across her face. She glared at Suki with murderess intent, but the Asian girl blew a kiss to her mockingly in response. Michael was there too, but he was standing so far away from her that anyone else would think they were strangers

"Hurry up!" The Asian girl laughed, seeming to be in high spirits after seeing the blonde - 'very likely sadistic' Olivia thought. Suki ushered Liv into the backseat of a black and white Range Rover. The blonde from school yesterday, which Olivia presumed was Niall although taken aback as she didn't notice him before hand, turned to face Kate from the front seat,

"Buckle up your seat belt first." The girl beside me sighed before obeying, I quickly followed suit.

-o-

"Thanks, Niall." Olivia smiled to the blonde when he took her shopping bags from her. He gave Liv a small smile before leaving the restaurant they were in. It was very... high classed restaurant or it very much appeared to be. They had already finished eating and Suki had put the money on the tray before Liv could even protest. The girl wiped her mouth with a napkin, stood and walked deeper into the restaurant. Liv followed after her in fear of getting lost, she had already had an incident and if Niall had not nearly beaten those two guys to a pulp, Lord knows what would have happened to her.

Suki walked over to the stage where performers were playing classical music. The stage was currently being occupied by four Asian boys playing a classical piece, it was soft and the notes drifted gently in the air from the stage, a beautiful background noise to the quite conversations. Two were playing on the piano, one on the violin and the other singing.

Suki led me through a door. The lighting was quite dim and I couldn't see very well, thankfully the Asian girl decided to grasp Liv's wrist gently to lead her to safety. Safety being a brightly lit and spacious dressing room. The girl flung herself onto the sofa. Olivia sat down beside her in a more lady like manner. The two sat for what seemed like ages.

Olivia was finally about to question Suki's motives when the door slammed open.

"Suki! Have you finally decided to leave that beast for me?" A rough yet, admittedly, sexy voice chuckled. The source of the sound was from one of the boys who had been singing-his voice was beautiful.

"Jasper-you know I'm not here for you. I need Hashum, you know that." Suki smiled. She turned to me waving at the boy who had squeezed in next to her.

"This is Jasper. Erm... He's a year older than us and a close friend of mine." She explained. Then she waved her hand at the two boys who had came in, both looking similar, but the older looking one had more of a quiff and the other's hair was a spikey mess. Suki gestured towards them.

"Joe and Sam, Sam's the younger one by the way. Aren't they just amazing on the piano?" She added, the two nodded in greeting. Then came the last boy who had been playing a solo on the violin when they were eating. He took a look at Suki and hurried to put his stuff away and grab something from his blue rucksack.

"And that is Hashum, we had a thing... We had a..." She trailed off a smile on her face as Hashum turned with a few pages of paper.

"Thanks." Suki smiled giving him a peck on the cheek smiling playfully, as she was pulling away the door slammed open once more and Niall jumped in growling.

"Mine!" He hissed pulling Suki from between Jasper and Hashum and started...

Oh My GOD WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH KATE'S NECK?!

Blood dripped down Suki's neck but she just tilted her head to the side and let him do as he pleased. Liv swore she saw her eyes glowing red as a lazy and satisfied smirk creeped across her face whilst Niall kept - Liv decided she didn't want to know what he was doing to Suki's neck. Olivia looked down at my feet to see all the papers Kate had dropped across the floor.

SIRENS: beautiful woman and commonly confused with harpies, but can easily be identified by the lack of wings and feathers. They have beautiful voices and can seduce men with their songs. Most well known from Greek mythology , such as 'The Odyssey', but they came before the Harpies and it is said that they were given wings and feathers by Demeter to search for her daughter Persephone, becoming Harpies. They were considered the muses of the underground, and - finding this displeasing - the muses made a bet with the Harpies and once the Harpies lost the muses plucked their feathers and fashioned a crown for themselves. The Harpies fell to the sea, as pale as the clouds, becoming mermaids.

The sirens ate human flesh (this did not make them cannibals as they were not humans) and after drawing the sailors to the rocky cliffs with their beautiful voice-

Before Liv could read any further, the boy-Hashum-snatched the sheets from the ground, smiling innocently as he straightened out the sheets. Olivia was quite taken aback as a thought flickered through her  head

'How strange...'

-o-

Oliva awoke late at night hearing Suki hissing in a quick, low voice and the noise of paper rustling and ripping. The barely-awake girl stepped out to see Suki's profile. She had shreds of paper sprinkled atop her shorts.

"Look, Hashum it's sweet that you're helping me, but this doesn't add up. She isn't a Siren-she can't sing and her voice is irritating to most guys. She isn't a Sucubus-she doesn't smell needy, she just smells like a whore. Also, I've seen her parents! Her dad is an Incubus, sure, but her mom is just human." Suki was stressing- her nails, which had suddenly become noticeably longer, was catching on the papers and tearing it here and there. The girl must have had the phone on speaker as Liv could hear what Hashum said, "look, Suki - I researched and found the creatures you described. She's a witch. Her mum was a gorgon and her dad was a black-eyed being.The ones you knew where just her adoptive parents."

"NO! None of the sheets say that!" Suki whisper yells searching through the two undamaged sheets that had sat besides her in vain.

"Oh, sh- I dropped it. Don't worry. My conclusion was she can turn men into stone and she is carnivorous also she can use spells, she's a hunter and the only reason she and Michael are together is to keep the two groups in harmony. Well, it should be like that, but that's just a theory, I've never seen her turn a man before so I wouldn't know." He sighs.

Suki seems to contemplate it for a moment before saying, "but I can separate them, right?" Hashum made a humming noise, "Is this all for the innocent? The least you could do is tell me, it costs me an arm and a leg to get this information you know!" He asked.

Kate narrowed her eyes and turned to Liv,

"Hmm, I think you heard too much." She chuckled,

"You should be hearing this from Michael, but right now?..." Suki smiled, then her eyes flash red and Liv saw black.