Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Datboi sat alone in the warriors den, the memes passing him by like leaves caught in the wind. The display of rare Pepe's reminded him of his prestigious father's heritage, the Nyan Cat rainbows flying aimlessly from side to side. He glanced over at the line of perfectly crafted red unicycles created just for him, but not even that could lift his mood. A burning question lied on Datboi's shoulders, one he would never shift until he found the answers he was looking for.

Suddenly, Datboi's faithful friend Mahboi, broke in.

"Hey, Kardashiancry lost her earrings again, she's gone nuts!" she cried, enthralled.

Datboi sighed. "Whatever. I guess those starving children in Africa'll have to starve."

Mahboi frowned. "What's the matter with you? You love watching our deputy stress!"

"I have a question, one I must ask a great and powerful source," he told her sincerely.

"Who?" she asked.

Datboi stood up, the world against him. "Pewdiestar."

Mahboi looked rather confused.

"I want to know how YouTubeClan was formed! Have you seen those weirdos?" he exasperated.

She shrugged. "I heard they got some new members, some guys with fringes, a she-cat with way too much paint on her face and some ukulele fanatics, looks lit. I'll come with."

Datboi puffed out his chest. "Then, we shall depart to YouTubeClan to learn of our enemies heritage!"

Moonmoon appeared at the sound of movement, her dead expression apparent under her dejected frame. No words were spoken as Moonmoon transported both Datboi and Mahboi to the majestic terrain, her teleportation powers necessary for any form of moving. 

As Datboi arrived, he noticed that Mahboi's observation was correct. Several new cats wandered the YouTubeClan camp, most carrying several cameras and making irritating noises at them. He thought back to Danieldamn and Filmerpaw, cringing profusely.

Suddenly, Pewdiestar appeared.

"How's it goin' bros, my name is-."

"Yes, we know, bro fist n edgar n stuff," Mahboi grumbled.

Edgar snorted, the small black pug stood beside his master.

"PEEEEWWWWWWWWDIIIEESTARRRRRR."

Datboi groaned.

"Anyway, why are you here, please leave," he ordered nonchalantly.

"We want to know how your Clan was formed, will you impart such knowledge?" Datboi asked.

Pewdiestar sighed. "Sure whatever."

We're back in 2006, the only life forms present on the magical terrain of YouTubeClan being a socoollike chap and a lonely British boy with an iconic fringe. The land was dead and abandoned, until one day, I, Pewdiestar, leader of the YouTube cult, discovered the art of recording video game content with little to no original input for that YouTube monies.

Pewdiestar leaped upon his great rock, puffing out his chest like a lion as he gazed upon his Clan.

Alas, these awkward British boys birthed a new culture; vlogging. Here, we see that very raven-haired boy with his existential, noodle-height, meme appreciating companion, cat whiskers drawn and not-on-fireness engaged. And look over here, there we see the other memorable names such as... uh... british... accent... unfunny... types of people... only has viewers because of appearance...

"Uh, Pewdiestar?" Mahboi slurred.

"Sorry, I'm trying to remember half these cat's names, but I cant."

She-cats flourished along with these awkward British boys, taking over the art of beauty and labelling themselves 'beauty gurus'. These girls are often between the ages of 17-27 moons, any older and they'd be awful, are typical American girls who LOVE make-up and routine videos that nobody cares about! Occasionally, you may discover an original beauty guru, but most are lost in the endless sea of awfulness.

 "What about them?" Datboi asked, pointing to a circle of singing cats.

"They are the musicians of YouTubeClan, the few cats with actual talent on our territory, but you don't care about them."

"But I-."

And finally, we move over to the gods of YouTube. The faces you think of when you think... Cringe... Video games... Revenue... Those who dye their hair for views, get involved in drama for views, electrocute, scream and cry for views, anything for those precious groups. And I, the great Pewdiestar, am proud to say that I am the god of these creators. I. AM. G-

"Wow, that's actually really lame," Mahboi retorted.

Datboi sniffed. "Yeah, that really sucked, I'm going home."

And with that, Moonmoon teleported them home, and Pewdiestar was left to his thoughts.

"Hey, stop the recording, that's good enough," he called out.

Filmerpaw handed him the camera. 

"Gonna get some views for that speech," he chuckled, wandering back into the abyss of money.

And that, is the history of YouTubeClan.

~Written by Hazel~