Chapter 3: Revenge is interesting

Hello my fellow shippers! Sorry to do this but the beginning of this chappy will be kinda dark and sad...BUT! Don't worry! The end will be happy! I promise!

Zane's POV
I sit at the door still, having fallen asleep from crying. I check the time and realize I've been asleep 2 hours. I rub my eyes and go over in my mind what happened earlier. My heart starts to hurt again. I don't wanna feel like this anymore. I'm tired of Gene hurting me. I hope I never see him again. I push myself up off the floor and look out the windows. Hmm....I wonder what Gene would do if I got revenge. I don't care if this is extreme I'm going to do it. I get in my car and drive to the nearest Walmart. I walk in buying a pack of toilet paper and a carton of eggs. I drive back to my house and get out the stuff. I grab some paper and a fence post. I walk the Genes house and write on the paper, "If you mess with me again, the damage will be worse." I staple the paper to the fence post and stick it in the ground. I start throwing the toilet paper and eggs all over his house. When I'm finished I walk back home and close the front door locking it.

-Tem skip to da mornin-

Gene's POV
BEEP!! BEEP!! BEE-
I slam my hand down on my alarm clock turning it off. I get out of bed slowly, not wanting to get up. I walk down the stairs, almost tripping on unpacked boxes. I grab a box of cereal and a carton of milk. I place them on the counter and grab a bowl, putting all of it in the bowl. As I'm eating it, I see a crowd forming on my lawn. I rush outside quickly to see what's going on. Aphmau, Aaron, Travis, and Katelyn are standing there. I turn to see what they're look at. OH MY GOD!! My house is covered in toilet paper and eggs. WHO WOULD DO THIS?! UGH!!
Aphmau points towards a sign. I read it. Whoever did this is going to pay. I look behind everyone and see Zane looking out his window smirking. He so did it. I run back inside and get ready for the day. I have to visit someone. I walk over to Zane's house and slam my hand on the door. Yes I'm going to admit it. I do have a crush on Zane. But right now I'm too angry to deal with other emotions. He opens the door and smirks.
"What in the name of Irene did you do to my house?!"

He shrugs and says, "Just a little revenge."

I angrily pin him the wall. He doesn't even care that I have to pay someone to clean my house! He does look cute right now....UGH! That's besides the point.

"So Zane are you going to pay for that to get clean?"

He shakes his and a keeps smirking.
I grab his chin and he doesn't stop. I place my....

Whoops! Looks like that's a cliff hanger! Sorry not sorry! Hope y'all enjoyed this chappy!

As always stay kewl and ship Zene!
Peace out!😝😆