An old friend

(Y/N) POV

I just moved to LA, I moved here from Chicago and I've lived there ever since I was born. This is a new start in my life. I changed into some black leggings with my gray sweater (sorry idk any clothing brands)
I moved into an apartment, it wasn't that big but it was enough for me. It had an upstairs and three random rooms and one upstairs which was enough for me. I walked into the kitchen when my phone went off. I got a text from my friend Max from my elementary school.
M-Hey just got a new phone and checking out my contacts and saw you. How've you been?
I was kinda confused at why he'd be texting me like, I haven't seen him in years but it was nice to talk to him again.
You-I've been good, I just moved to LA so that's cool I guess.
M-Really? I live in LA, we should meet up and I can show you around a little more.
You-Yeah we should
M-How about Friday?
I looked at my calendar app on my phone to see it was Wednesday.
You-Yeah, Friday's good
M-cool, what's your address?
You-*texts address*
M-Wow, we live really close. Alright, see ya Friday
You-See ya
That was kind of out of the blue. I wonder what he looks like? I then carried on with my morning routine.

Max's POV
I just finished texting (Y/N), I slid my phone back into my pocket.
"So, who's (Y/N)?" Joji asked.
"She's an old friend of mine"
"Is she hot?" He asked again.
"I don't know, I haven't seen her in years"
"Well was she hot when you guys were younger?"
"I don't know, I still thought all girls had cooties okay" I said laughing under my breath.
Ian came out of the bathroom,
"What's all this about a lady friend coming over?" He said fixing his glasses.
"Yeah, Max's friend from his old school, were hanging out Friday" Joji said.
"Woah, woah, woah, who said you guys were going to hangout with us?"
"Were all roommates so we're gonna have to" Ian said sitting down on the couch next to me.
I rolled my eyes, stood up, and walked to the kitchen. "What are you guys gonna even do anyways?" Joji asked standing up to turn on the TV. "I don't know just hangout I guess" I said. "I bet you she's ugly and fat" Ian said,
"She didn't sound ugly over the phone"
"How does someone sound ugly?"
"Have you heard your own voice before?" I said roasting Ian. Joji laughed and went on his phone. "I bet you she's hot" Joji said,
"Does it really matter?" I said frustratedly turning around. "Hell yeah" Ian said,
"If I'm right you owe me 20 bucks"
"Your on!" Joji said slamming his arms on the armrests of the chair. I rolled my eyes and turned back around continuing what I was doing. I kinda wonder if she is hot though.