Sparks

Layla's POV
I can't believe what happened to Y/N. I'm beyond pissed off. She sat on the couch watching her favorite TV show with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She stared blankly at the floor and I couldn't even imagine what was going through her mind. I was making her tea in the kitchen when my phone buzzed. It was a text from George.
G- hey, how's Y/N?
L- I honestly don't know
G- that sucks
L- yeah, but maybe if you come over she'll feel better
G- idk sounds risky
L- how?
G- what if she flips out or something
L- George come on she loves you, bring the guys too
G- okay, we'll be there in like 10 minutes
L- k bye
I put my phone down and gave Y/N her tea.
"It's hot be careful" I said putting it on the coffee table in front of her.
"Who were you texting?" She asked.
"Oh... George"
"George? Why?"
"He's going to come over to hangout" I said smiling at her. "Is he bringing the guys?"
"Yup" I said popping the "p".
"What!? Why didn't you ask me first?!"
"Cause I knew you'd say no" I said.
"I look like trash" she said. "Yeah you do" I said. "Hey!" She said slapping my arm.
"What I'm just saying the truth" I said putting my hands up in defense.
"Just take off your makeup and you'll be good"
"Okay" she said getting up and slowly shuffling to the bathroom.

Y/N POV
I looked in the mirror and saw my mascara smeared and a giant bruise on my face. I talked to my mom about what happened yesterday on the the phone. She told me she'd come down here in a week. I washed my face and put makeup over my bruise. I then brushed my teeth and hair and put it into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom feeling confident. I changed in my room and walked back out to Layla. She smiled, "hey, where'd zombie Y/N go?" She asked. "Haha" I said sarcastically. There was a knock at the door. Layla slowly got up and answered it. The door revealed three concerned boys. Joji slowly stepped in with the other two behind them. I stood up and hugged him while Layla hugged the other guys as they introduced themselves. I saw Ian and max and smiled fakely then sat back on the couch. The all sat with us as Layla turned on a movie. We all talked beside Ian who was kinda quiet. An hour passed by and we were all still curled up on the couch. I then felt someone's eyes on me. I looked over to see Ian staring at me.
"I-uh-have to use the bathroom I'll be right back. I stood up and walked down my hall. I skipped the bathroom and went straight for my room and started crying into my pillow. A minute passed by and there was a knock on my door. I quickly wiped my tears and sat up.
"Come in" I said. It was Ian, he took a seat next to me in the bed. "Are you alright?..." he asked.
"No" I whispered. "About the party I...."
"What about it?"
"I'm sorry... for what you had to go through. But I don't want you to be mad at me anymore"
"Why shouldn't I be?" I asked looking at him with anger in my eyes. "Well I-uh- walked in on it and I punched him and I couldn't stop. So uh Max came in and stopped me. Then Layla came in and brought you home..." he said looking down at the ground. I was in shock.
"Ian..." I whispered.
"Yeah?..." he said looking at me. I caressed his cheek. Then our lips connect.