In his arms

"So what do you want to do first?" Max asked.
"I don't care as long as it's fun" I said.
"Me likey" Ian said nudging Joji and the quickly turning pink when he saw me staring.
"We can-"
"Get ice cream!" Joji said. "Yeah" Ian agreed,
"Okay" Max said.
"Who's car?" Joji asked, "mine obviously" Max said. We all left the house and hopped into Max's car. Max drove, Ian sat next to him, and I sat behind Max. Joji was on his phone probably tweeting.
"So when did you get here?" Max asked looking in the mirror. "A couple weeks ago"
"Did you drive or fly?"
"Drove"
"Geez" joji muttered. "Wasn't it long?" Ian asked smiling and turning around at me, I nodded. "Damn"
"15 days" I said, "oh my god! How did you live?" Joji asked.
"I meant where did you sleep and eat?" He said correcting himself.
"Well I slept in hotels and ate at restaurants I passed" I said. "Damn" Ian said.

Ian's POV
She was absolutely perfect. I know I just met her and it seems kinda to fast, but she's the one. She talked to Max but I didn't really listen. I was admiring her beauty.
God I sound so cheesy, but she really did bring out a weird side of me. We pulled up to the ice cream place and got out of the car. I walked up to the lady, "one vanilla cone" I then looked at (Y/N). "Uh yeah vanilla cone"
"Chocolate" both Max and Joji got (Sorry I don't really know many ice cream flavors). We all sat at a table near the place outside. I sat next to (Y/N) and we talked.
"So...why did you move to LA?"
"Well my best friend lives here and suggested it to me when I got laid off from my old job"
"What are you thinking of doing now?"
"I don't know... My friend Hannah and I are going job hunting Monday"
"Fun" I said sarcastically and smiling taking licks of my ice cream.
"What do you do?"
"Oh-uh I'm a YouTuber"
"Oh yeah, Max told me you guys were"
"Yeah" I said spacing out at her beautiful face. Her eyes were lit up because of all the new sights and new people.
"Ian are you okay?"
"U-uh oh, yeah sorry I was just..." suddenly a drip of water hit the table and then it started pouring. (Y/N) shrieked, "lets go" Max muttered. We all got in the car and started driving home.

(Y/N) POV
It was late, maybe 8 pm. I looked in my purse and couldn't find me keys to my apartment. I then remembered seeing them on the table. The doors at the apartment automatically locked and I didn't want to wake up the land lord for another key to get in.
"Shit" I muttered under my breath.
"What's up?" Max asked.
"I left my key at home and now I'm locked out"
"Uh-Well you can stay over if you want" Ian suggested. "Really? Thanks guys" I said smiling. "No problem" Max said.
We got to their apartment and Max opened the door. I was soaking wet and so was everyone else. "I call shower!" Joji yelled walking into the bathroom. "Shit" Max muttered,
"Here you can borrow some dry clothes" Max said leading me to his room. He tossed me a black long t-shirt. "You can change in my room" Ian insisted.
"Why are you guys being so nice to me?"
"Cause you're our guest"
"I could be a serial killer for all you guys know" I said laughing and walking into Ian's room.
I finished changing and everyone was in their PJs. "You can sleep in my room tonight, I'll sleep on the couch"
"Ian" I sighed, "what?".
"I know this sounds childish but I'm scared of thunder" I said, Ian smiled.
"Okay? What are you intending?"
"Can you sleep with me?"
"Uh-Y-Yeah I guess" Ian said nervously smiling. I crawled into bed and he crawled in next to me after he turned the lights off. It was 10 minutes later and I was shivering. I was still wearing my wet leggings. Ian was still awake and pulled me closer. I could feel his warmth seeping into my body. I felt safe and sound in his arms.