How to quit you

Y/N POV
It's been a month since I've seen the guys. I still feel bad that I kicked Ian out that one time. Does he hate me? I decided to give him a call. I didn't mean to be rude to him, but we kissed like a day after I broke up with Max and I wasn't ready. I needed a break from this love triangle. Now I'm ready, ready to confess to Ian. It rang, it rang, and it rang. He finally answered.
I- Hello?
Y- Hey, Ian its (Y/N)
I- Oh-Hey, hey (Y/N)
Y- So I haven't seen you in awhile and I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee or something
I- Uh-Yeah, sure. What time?
Y- 5?
I- Yeah, sounds good. I'll pick you up.
Y- okay
I- see ya then
Y- bye.

Ian's POV
(Y/N) asked if I wanted to grab coffee with her. Hopefully my new girlfriend Kaitlin won't mind. We've been dating for a month and things are going pretty good.
It was five o'clock. Kaitlin and I were on my couch watching TV when I looked at the time.
"Oh, babe I got to go"
"Do you have to?"
"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a long time"
"You better not be cheating on me"
"I would never" I said pecking her on the lips and brushing her blonde hair behind her ear.
"I'll be right back, okay?"
"Okay, bye". I left and drove over to (Y/N)'s. She walked out of her house, she looked stunning. Wait? What? Ian no, you're dating someone. Stop it. She got in the car. She was wearing the same thing she wore when I first ever met her. Was this her plan? We caught up and got coffee. Blah, blah, blah, we got coffee and drove back to my place. In the middle of (Y/N) and my get together Kaitlin texted me saying she had to go to work so she wouldn't be at my house. (Y/N) and I hung out and got settled. "Uh-Ian, this has really been a good day"
"Yeah, I'm glad I got to see you again"
"Yeah-h about the kiss...", I sighed.
"It was my fault, I'm sorry-"
"No, no, no, it was mine. I'm glad it to happen"
"No it was my-Wha-Really? Why?"
"Because I like you Ian, I like you a lot"
"Then why'd you kick me out?!"
"You can't just kiss someone after they break up with someone after being used Ian"
"But, I loved you"
"Do you still do?"
"I can't, I'm dating someone-"
"Wha?-Ian"
"Well what did you expect! You fucking kicked me out, do you know how heart broken I was?!"

Y/N POV
"I'm sorry Ian-"
"Oh yeah, play the "I'm sorry", you know we could've been together right now, but no. You pushed me away... and now that I've finally moved in you can't except that?!"
Tears were forming in my eyes.
"Finally moved on? I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you and this is what I get for being a human!"
"This is what I get for being human?!"
"Oh fuck off" I said. "That kiss is ruining my life"
"So you're saying you regret it?"
"Well I didn't mean to do it"
"You don't even know how much that kiss had affected my life?! It means so much to me!".
"Uh, guys what's going on?" Joji asked walking down the stairs. "Go away George!" We both said. He then walked back upstairs and we continued our bickering back and forth.
"Do you know how bad I was hurt when you and max were dating? And now that you get to feel that pain-"
"So you're enjoying my pain?!"
"I-"
"Don't even, I'm done" I said as tears streamed down my face. I stood up from the couch and grabbed my bag. I was found myself staring at the door, I slightly tilted my head and said to Ian. "I wish I knew how to quit you" I said as tears ran down my cheeks and my voice shaky. I then left his house and walked all the way home.