So i like this girl

Y/N POV
-after the date-
The date went pretty well, Max brought me to a nice dinner then we changed and went to the movies. He loved my dress though, thanks Ian.
After the date Max and I went back to his place and watched another movie. We cuddled on the couch, but it was a little awkward when Joji or Ian would walk in.
"Aye cunt! Do that outside!" Max yelled at Joji for smoking in the house. He rolled his eyes and went in the backyard. Ian walked into the kitchen half way, saw us, and then would back up slowly back into his room. I'd giggled but max would focus on the movie. I wanted to get his attention so moved a little, but it didn't work. I then brushed my hand on his thigh, he jumped a little but focused still on the movie. I then sat up and grabbed his jaw with my hands and kissed him. When we released he looked flustered and lost. I giggled and he blushed. He pulled me in again and kissed my head.
-2 weeks later-
Sorry I'm skipping so much, I just want to get to the drama
These past weeks I've never seen Ian more depressed. I'd ask him 'what's wrong?' But he'd just respond either with 'nothing' or 'you wouldn't understand'. Sometimes I wish I understood. Today I went to go hangout with Max and the guys. Oh yeah and by the way, Max and I started dating a week ago. I've never been more happy in my life then these past weeks. I knocked on their door and Ian answered.

Ian's POV
I opened the door to see (Y/N) standing their. She looked beautiful, I let her in.
"Max and Joji aren't home right now, they'll be back in like 30 minutes"
"Okay, thanks"
"Yeah" I said walking back to my room to edit a video I was working on. I was suddenly stopped by a small voice.
"Ian?" (Y/N) called quietly and nervously.
"Yeah?"
"Come here", I walked up to see her sitting cross legged on the couch looking up at me.
"What's up?" I asked sitting next to her.
"You've been acting weird lately, is there something wrong?"
Yes
"No"
"Really? Are you sure"
I've not been okay
"Yeah, in fine" I said standing, she grabbed my hand in protest. "Ian"
"(Y/N) I already told you I'm fine"
"Stop lying to me, what's wrong?"
"Fine, you know what, you win" I said sitting back down and rested my left temple on my hand. "So I like this girl"
"Oooooo, do I know her?"
"Maybe"
"is she pretty?"
"She's the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on"
"Really? What's she look like?"
"Uhh, it's hard to explain"
Just look in a mirror and you'd know
"Okay, how old is she?"
"The same age as you"
"Oh, why don't you ask her out?"
"Cause she's taken"
"Awe, that sucks"
"Yeah"
"What's her name"
"I'd rather keep that private" I said getting up quickly and about to leave.
"Ian?" She said grabbing my hand again to stop me. Max and Joji walked in on the scene.
"Ian?" She said again. I looked at Max and Joji then at (Y/N)'s hand around my wrist. I then shook her hand off my wrist and fast walked to my room. Was I not obvious enough?