Waldo

Ian's POV
(Y/N) left and I knew Max was going to be angry. "Why didn't she hug us?!" Max said angrily slamming his fist onto the table and turning away from us.
"Honestly I don't care" Joji said.
"Well I do" Max said facing us again.
"Look it's not like I planned for her to hug me to make you jealous, I don't even like her that way"
"Yeah dude, chill"
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" he said calming down and walking to the couch and watching TV. Joji looked at me wide eyed and twirled his finger to the side of his head say that max is crazy. I nodded and we both laughed as we crossed paths to our bedrooms. Did I like (Y/N)? Does she like me? She probably does considering she slept with me the first time we ever met. Joji doesn't seem to like her, but it's Max that is obsessed. I don't know if I could date her as long as Max still likes her.

(Y/N) POV
I got home and got a key from the landlord. I gave him the key back and went into my room. I took a shower and got into some dry clothes. As I changed I admired the shirt Ian had given me. I changed into a dark green hoodie with some black leggings. I sat on my couch and turned on the TV when my phone vibrated. I was now put into a group chat with Joji, Ian, and Max.
M-Sup cunts!
I-Y am I here
M-I don't know, just cause
J-Cool
Y-hey!
I-hey
M-hey
Y-today was really fun, I hope we can do it again
M-Yeah, tomorrow maybe?
Y-yeah
I-okay love birds, can I please leave I don't want to be here
J-no
M-no
Y-no. I laughed out loud and put my phone back in my pocket. My dog waddled around the corner and plopped on the couch next to me. He's a chocolate lab named Kagor.
I pet him as I watched TV. I was watching Pretty Little Liars (literally my fave show right now).
-Next day-
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I went into the bathroom, washed my face, did my makeup, straightened my hair, and changed. I was wearing a black crop top with high waisted jeans and white shoes. I made sure that I grabbed my keys and headed out to Max's house. When I got to max I heard screams from his house. The door was unlocked so I opened it. I saw them all dress up as... Waldo?
Max had mouse traps on his fingers and Joji was covered in spaghetti.
"Are you ready?" The big guy painted in Black and White asked.
"What do you mean am I ready?" Ian said with a collar around his neck. The man pressed the button and Ian freaked out. Ian laid on the ground and grabbed the collar on his neck and was screaming. "Stop! Stop! Stooop! No! No!"
"What the hell?" I muttered. Everyone except Ian looked at me. "Oh, hey (Y/N)" Max said smiling. Max got up and stopped the camera from recording. Joji stood up with him and the big guy walked over. "Hey, this is Chad" he said pointing at the guy. I nodded awkwardly, but focusing on Ian. The collar was on the ground next to him and he was panting. I walked up next to him and looked down at him.
"Are you okay?"
"Y-Yeah" he said out of breath and sitting up.
What the hell did I just walk into?