Friday

(Y/N) POV

I just woke up, it was 11:14 am. I stood up and stretched feeling really good about today. I took a shower, ate some breakfast, and changed into black leggings with a maroon hoodie on and decided to curl my hair. Max then texted me,
M-Hey I'm about to start heading over to pick you up, you ready?
You-Yeah I'm ready
M-Okay cool, see ya in like 10 minutes
You-See ya
I was really excited to see Max I could barely contain my excitement. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like when suddenly I got a text
M-Here
I squealed a little bit. I slide my phone in the big sweater pocket and left my house. Max was sitting in the car tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. When I saw him, he was cute. He kinda looked the same as he did when we were younger. I definitely didn't like him like a boyfriend, I wanted to be friends forever at that moment.

Max's POV
when I saw her my jaw dropped a little. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was short and her eyes glistened in the car as the light hit them. When she first got in the car the sweet smell of something hit me. "Hey Max! It's so good to see you again" she said hugging me in the car.
"You too"
"Hey so I hope you don't mind, but when we go back to my place I have two roommates"
"Oh that's fine" she said smiling.
We started driving, "so what do you do?" I asked. "Uh-nothing yet, I just moved here but I'm still trying to find the right job"
"Yeah"
"What do you do?" She asked me.
"I make YouTube videos, well not just me all my roommates do"
"Really? I've always wanted to do that" she said smiling. She was so beautiful so precious, I couldn't let anything happen to her.
"What's stopping you?" I asked.
"Oh nothing I guess, I just don't know what content to produce"
"I hear ya". We pulled up to the house, I pulled my keys out while (Y/N) stood behind

(Y/N) POV
He opened the door. There was a man with black hair and ear piercings and he sat on the couch on his laptop. He looked up at us as the door opened.
"Ian you owe me 20 bucks!" He yelled standing up and walking upstairs.
"Wha-?"
"Don't worry about it, they're weird" he said cutting me off.
The boy and this really hot guy then came downstairs and looked at me.
"Shit" the hot one whispered giving the other one 20 dollars.
"Uh?" I said looking at Max.
"Oh sorry, I'm George but you can call me Joji"
The one wearing all black said.
"I'm Ian" the hot one said. He was tall, had glasses, beautiful hair, his cheek bone and jawline could cut, and his beautiful eyes were enough to kill me entirely.
"I'm (Y/N)" I said shaking their hands.
I could tell that this was going to be a very great friendship between all of us.