Oceanview

I walk following the connection for hours.I started to become overcome with sadness.I cried as I walked.The sun was almost ready to start to set.I finally stop at a house.It was by the ocean.It touched the water.I see one of the rooms glowing.I walk to the front door and knock loudly.A man no younger than me answered the door with his head down and his hood on.The connection was growing stronger.I noticed the guy had tear marks down his cheek."What do you want"The guy said in a sad tone."I forgot,thanks for answering,got to go but whatever is wrong ,I hope you feel better"I said as I hugged him and was about to walk away and I noticed his eyes started to glow.Then I saw Grayson walk behind the guy.I push past the guy and run and hug Grayson."I missed you Grayson"I said as I hugged the guy tightly."Can't breathe..and I am not Grayson"The guy said.I lost the connection I felt.I felt it coming from behind me.I turn around to see that the guy had taken off his hood.It was Grayson.I turn back the guy I hugged before was someone who looked similar.I look back and Grayson comes charging at me.He picks me up and cries hysterically in my shoulders.I cry also.I calm Grayson down after 10 minutes of crying and jump down.I wipe his tears as he holds my hand against his face."Oh,Mackenzie this is my twin bro,Ethan,Ethan this is Mackenzie"He said as He wrapped his arm around his shoulder."I know who she is...I can tell by how much you talked about her"Ethan said.I look at Grayson to see him blushing.After our little reunion Grayson showed me around the house and showed me a cool cave in the basement that lead to the ocean.He finally showed me to my room.It had a beautiful bay window that pointed out to the water.I sat on my bed as Grayson went to shower.Ethan walks into my room and plops on my bed."Wanna see my amazing girlfriend"he said in a bragish tone."Sure"I said.He handed me his phone.When our hands touched he grew scales on his fore arm but when I let go they disappered.I look at the pic.It was Shakira."I know her, she is my bestfriend"I said with a shook looked."You must me the Mackenzie'she told me about that we were going to meet tomorrow"He said."That is so cool my best friend is my roomates girlfriend"I said."Yep she is my one and only,I love her with all my heart and together we are unstoppable"Ethan said.After Grayson showered we picked out our clothes for the party and slepted in.We sleep tilĺ 1pm and Got ready.Well hopefully this party is not going to be bad I thought.