Caught in the crossfire

Mackenzie P.O.V
I woke up in the Dolan's living room.I turn to see that lisa was anxiously watching me.I sat up,feeling sharp pains everywhere.I immediately scream in agony.I felt 2 connections in my head.One was Grayson and the other one was Ethan.Something terribly wrong has happened.I could feel it.I searched Grayson's mind.He was just swung and hit over the hit with an ice bat.I saw cuts and bruises all over his body.Then everything went dark and I lost connection with Grayson."Nooo "I shouted.Then I connected to Ethan it was the same for him.and the same thing happened except I still had a connection to him.I got up and ran out the house.I run to the cave."Aqua I need something large and fast,we are going to war"I yelled desperately.

--------------------------
I burst through the castle wall.With help from a huge friend.It was The largest Shark in the world.The megalodon.I hop into the hole the shark left for me.This thing pretty much destroyed half the castle and I already know it can do worse.The shark swims towards me.I rub it's snout and see that it had the same markings as me.I give the shark some orders and he immediately listened.The shark circled the castle and kept watch.I turn around when I feel a connection.Ethan was close by.I walk to see a body hanging on the wall,the light literally shinning right on it.I rush next to see Ethan.I see his head drooping.I lift it up with my finger.He looked up with his eyes still closed and gave me a weak smile.I take him off the wall.I sit him on a table.I started to heal him.Eventhough he did connect to me he did not heal as fast as Grayson would.I let tears stream down my face.His eyes finally open."Thank goodness,you are okay"I said."Watch out behind you"He yelled.He quickly ducks.I whip around to see an icicle heading our way.I quickly duck.The icicle shatters on the wall.I let out my trident and swim towards Angie and pin her againgst the wall.I saw her eyes flash with fear.Then her face went soft."Mackenzie is that you"she asked."How do you know my name" I said putting the trident closer to her throat"I am your mom of course I am going to know my own daughter's name"she said.I put my trident down.She hugged me and sobbed in my shoulder.Then I heard wheezing come from behind me.I turn to see a lifeless looking Grayson and a crying Ethan on the ground."Grayson"I yelled.I pushed Angie off of me and ran to him.I felt tears stream down my face.I face Ethan.I stand him up.I rub his face and wipe the tears away."Ethan,I am  sorry,I should have made ot here fast enough,I am sorry for letting you down"I said as I put my head down."No it is not your fault..we cannot control what happens in life....The only thing we can do is change the outcome of our future"he said as he lifted."Your right E...Go find Shakira..I am going to try and fix this I said as he hugged me tightly.He swam out of the room.I turn back to Grayson and more tears stream down my face as I look at all his wounds.Then I felt a hand on my shoulder."I am truly sorry..........That you are going to end up just like him"She said as SHE STABBED AN ICICLE THROUGH MY STOMACH?!?