Angie

Angie's P.O.V
I have been keeping  a close eye on the Dolans and Shakira.I have Cameras wverywhere and hear there conversation and some thing weird with their new girl.I heard the Dolans planning on destroying the kingdom.Time to stop them and protect the kingdom until the master is ready to complete Stage 2.
Mackenzie P.O.V
Grayson and I run into the house.Grayson was knocked to the ground.A guard rests one foot on his back.I look around.I see Ethan and Lisa in choke holds.I noticedglass on the floor.I see the trail of glass lead to Shakira.They knocked her out with a glass bottle.Ethan was shoved close to her.He was in tears looking at her pale body on the floor."Let go of them"I shouted."Aww does the lil girl wanna help her friends"One guard said.The guard holding down Grayson took his spear and stabbed Grayson in the back.Before I could go to help him.A guard held me back."Dolans and Shakira you are wanted for treason for plotting against the kingdom.The guard holding Ethan said.The other guards started teasinf me and poking me with their spears.They slashed my clothes and my skin.I screamed.The guard holding Grayson stabbed the spear.Grayson let's out a gut wrenching scream.I was mad.Thunder roared above us and there was a loud crackle of lightning."Graysonnn...Noo"I screamed.He had  shut eyes and went pale."That's it ....nobody messes with my family"I yelled.I flipped the guard onto the ground,knocking him out instantly.Then I pulled out my trident all of the guards and the dolans looked at me in terror, I  aimed it at the guy stabbing Grayson.I somehow lifted the guy into the air and water wrapped around him.It looked like a snake constricting its prey.I held to the wall.I then threw the trident at the guy holding Ethan which pinned him to the wall.The guy tried to move it but he could not pull it out of the wall.I then  the guy holding Mrs.Dolan tried escaping with mrs.Dolan,Lightning came through the roof shocking the floor in front of the guy.I looked at my hands and thought of what I have become.I just tied them all up.I help Mrs.Dolan,Ethan and Shakira to their feet.They all go upstairs and into their rooms.I called my trident and it came flying towards me.I pointed it to the guards faces,they all shook in fear."Tell the queen to never mess with this family again and prepare for what is coming"I said as I released them and they went running into the water.I look on the floor to see Grayson laying there lifeless.I rush to his side.I rock his body in his arms.I cried and cried then I saw a glowing light come from underneath his shirt.I blew it off and kept crying on the side of his neck.I felt stronf arms wrap around me.I lift my head up to see a healthy looking Grayson.I took a double take.I lift his shirt to see that he was healed.I smiled.Then he stood up.He wrapped his arms underneath me.Then picked me up bridal style.He walked me to the cave.Grayson dipped me inro the water.Then he came jumping in."What are we doing"I asked.Grayson pulled me closer."Teaching you how to swim and on an adventure.Grayson had Dolphins swim me to the open ocean.Grayson teaches me as we swam in the dark of the night only lit by the moon.I finally got the hang of it and swam on my own.I even raced Grayson through the kelp forest.I swam to the end .I did not see Grayson."Grayson"I saidquietly.Two arms wrap around me.I turn back to see Grayson.He swam me above the kelp forest.He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed body against mine.Our tails moved in sync as we swam in place.Then I saw a glistening object hurdling toward us.It looked like an icile.I shove Grayson out of the way and let it pierce me.I felt a cold chill go through my body.I fell into the kelp forest.The kelp started wrapping ir self around me.Blood filed the water from my spear cuts and the icicle.The blood blurred my vision all I remeber was a shark swimming towards me.
ANGIE P.O.V
I have completed my mission he will be so proud and it feels so good being bad.Now he will retrive his prize and keep her with him.