Party time

I walk into the party wearing some mascare ,eyeliner and some red lipstick.I had a long black dress that went over my swimsuit since the party was on a boat,only 5 people came.I walk on the boat while Grayson stayed home sick.The boat heads out a few feet away from shore.The party quieted down when Hunter stepped on stage."Ladies and Gentleman,as a prank my friend have suggested we knock someone out and throw them in the water.Everyone turned to me.I was about to react when i was hit over the head with a glass bottle.They rip off my dress.I still was consious."You should have not run away"Hunter said.The clouds looked stormy and the waves were building up the boat was hit by an object from underneath.Hunter accidentaly dropped me in the water.I fell a few feet from the top of the boat.I felt a burning pain when I slapped against the water.It was dark ,peaceful and quiet.Fear rose up in my body.The boat caught fire.There were only about a 5 people on the boat since everyone did not want to come.The boat began sinking and all 5 people fall into the water.They all were knocked out from the explosion.I drag four of them   to shore.I swim back to rechieve the last person.I swim underneath the water and see Hunter's body sinking.I put him on a raft and pushed him to shore.All of a sudden there was a loud crack.A piece of metal fell on me.I sunk into the water.I felt two arms wrap around my body.It felt like we were swimming at an alarming rate.Someone was dragging me underwater.I blacked out.I woke up in a cave coughing up water.I see Grayson,Ethan,and Shakira staring at me with a look of worry.