Nightmare

Dream:
I see 2 people with beautiful tails being pulled back by guards.The Women was crying and the guy was shouting.The guards eyes were glowing as they pulled the people out of the room.I was picked up but I was a baby.I was swam to the surface and layed on the beach.A family found me and wrapped me in  towels.
End of dream.
I woke up sweating.I sat up and started to make my way down stairs.I went downstairs and grabbed an apple.I felt eyes burning through my back.I turn around to see Grayson staring.I roll my eyes to myself and walked upstairs to Ethan's room."Sup E"He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead."Morning kenzie"He said with a smile.I told him abot my dream and he gave me a strange look.I get up and prepare to walk downstairs.I started getting light headed as I walked down the stairs my legs went numb.I fell down the stairs.Lisa opened the door as I fell.She gasped and told me that I needed to get back in bed.Ethan ran down the stairs and helped me up the stairs along with Grayson.I laid in bed all day bored out of my mind.Lisa handed me a present.A new waterproof phone.I hugged her and thanked her.When she left.I hopped out the window and walked along the shore line watching the sun set.I heard giggles coming from the side of our house.I look over to see a mermaid making out with a merman.It was Grayson's girlfriend and that guy looked nothing like Grayson, I snapped a pic.I also saw a guy kissing a mermaid.It was Hunter with a mermaid.I saw him with a tail.I gasped.I turn and ran to a hidden cave.I sent both photos to Ethan,Grayson,and Shakira.I looked around the cave and rest my stuff down.I heard a gurgling noise behind me.I turn around to see a pool of water bubbling.Out of nowhere it seemed as if the water was alive.It shot up and wrapped itself around me.It yanked me into the water and began dragging me to the bottom.I tried moving but my legs became numb.The water released me and made me sink to the bottom.It wrapped around me again.My lungs were getting tight.I had to breathe.I sucked in water and it felt good as it rushed through my lungs.I could breathe.I look down to see I still had legs.I then see a glowing light.The water creature pulled me towards it.It released me in front of the object.It was a trident.Fhe trident came rushing towards me and into my hand.The water shot me back to the surface.I was on land but still in the cave.The trident was taller than me and was light.How am I going to hide this.The trident immediately turned into golden dust and it forced me to breathe it in.I felt the power rushing through my veins.When I thought of it it popped up in my hand again.I looked to see that my eyes glowed when I put it away.I grabbed my stuff and left the cave.The cave closed in on itself,like it was never there.I walked home to hear shouting."I never loved you anyways"Grayson yelled."Same I just used you to get to your friend and date him"The girl yelled."Get out of my house"Grayson yelled.I heard a splash and knew what I had to do.I took my bike and went to the pizza place and got 4 pepperoni pizzas.Then I went to starbucks got his favorite drink.Then I went to the store got a huge tube of ice cream and 5 fluffy blankets.I rushed home.I held the bags out side the door.I open up to see a teary eyed Grayson.When he looked up he smiled at me.I smiled back.I brought everything in and his grin grew larger.I called everyone down.They all looked suprised.We all ate and watched a movie.Everyone fell asleep.I got up and covered them in their now washed blankets.I took mine and laid back in my spot on the couch where everyone was on.

I took mine and laid back in my spot on the couch where everyone was on

Hunter^