The war has begun

Pic above is Mackenzie dress just change it from Mercedes
Grayson's P.O.V
We make it to the castle it was decorated with vibrant colors.Then a stereo went off."Will the dolan family and Shakira please enter the castle by the front doors.I swim to the back cause first of all I am not an idiot and also I would like to keep this ambush a surprise.We enter the back when we were attacked by wardrobe  people and hairstylist.We were all dressed into either tuxes or dresses.Then we were all yanked to a stageand our tails were chained to the floor."Wow so much for surprise ,huh"I said to E with a hint of sarcasm.Ethan lightly giggled.The curtains opened.Then a speaker announced everyone to welcome the new king.There was a loud burst on cheering and clapping.I see that it was Hunter."Thank you everyone"he said.I roll my eyes and scoff.Then someone gave him a mic."Now that I am king,I need a queen"He said while his eyes roam the crowd.All of the girls come screaming to the front of the stage.They were crying for attention.I roll my eyes.Then he looks at Shakira and walks towards her.He grabs her face and smirks.Ethan started to heat up.His hands ignited and eyes glowed,ready to burn Hunter's face off.Shakira moved her head out of his hands."Nah she is to fiesty"he said as he walked away.Ethan cooled down and grasped Shakira's hand.Hunter eyes roamed the crowd.Then a light shone at the back of the crowd.The groud rumbled.A huge white flower came from the ground.It was covered in frost.It opened to show two figures.The frost created fog on the ground.One figured walked foreward while the second hid behind the first one.The second one looked terrified.The first one straightened up the second one.They both walked together.The first one was Angie.The second girl looked stunning.Everything about her was amazing.They both walk on stage and I reliazed the 2nd one is Mackenzie.She looked magnifcent.I jolted foreward to escape the restraints "Mom I am scared who are all these people and who is that guy"She said as she cowarded behind angie.Mackenzie had no memory of anything."This is your kingdom and The guy over there is the king"she explained" It is okay sweetie just be yourself "angie said.Mackenzie looks my way,she nervously smiles and shyly waved.I smile and she lightly giggles as she looked down and put a strand of hair behind her ear.Hunter started to grit his teeth and grunted with anger.Angie pushes Mackenzie toward Hunter.She walked up to Hunter and bowed.Hunter pulled her closer by her waist.The crowd swoons."Before we crown the queen,let us  have a feast at the coorination cove"Hunter said.Guard took us to  the cove as the kingdom followed behind.We wer thrown to the surface of the cove.Mackenzie swam to the surface and gracefully jumped out of the water and onto the surface.Her legs appeared.The dress reached her feet.The dresses hugged every curved.I stared for a bit when a guard grabbed a guard sat me at a table filled with food.The cave was laced in gold.I was pladed with Mackenzie,who sat at the end of the table.She looked at me.She placed her hand on my thigh and lightly squeezed it."Hey I am Mackenzie,what is your name"she whispered to me.Wow,she does nor remeber anything I  thought."Grayson I said as I gave her a wink.Then Hunter sat next to her.I looked at him.We were face to face as Mackenzie sat in between us.He grabbed her hand above the table and gave her a warm smile.She gave him a fake smile.Hunter stood up for a toast.Everyone raised their glasses except us.The guards shocked us and forced us to raise our glasses.As Hunter's back was turned Mackenzie came by my ear."btw you look hot in that suit Grayson"she said with a giggle.I lightly laugh."To the queen"Hunter said.I noticed Mackenzie and Shakira's drink were a different color then everyone else's."No don't..."before i could finish my sentence a vine wrapped around mh mouth.The girls already had gulped their drinks down.Hunter turned to me and gave me an evil smirk.Shakira and Mackenzie' collasped.Hunter had caught Mackenzie and E caught Shakira.