Strange noises

Ethan P.O.V
I walk downstairs for a midnight snack when I see Mackenzie walk out the door.I follow her.I hide behind a rock and saw her jump in the water.Then I see a glowing light.I turn to see Mackenzie rise to the surface.I saw a shimmer from the moonlight shine a gainst her legs.Then her legs form into a tail.I gasp and run back home.I have a plan to show everyone else what she is and get to the bottom of when this happened.
Mackenzie P.O.V.
I see my legs transform into a tail.I ran my finger along my scales.It was slimy and yet slick.I could not learn how to swim and kept sinking.I finlly gave up and changed my tail into legs and swam around like that.The sun began rising and I decided to go back inside.I grab my towel,dried my hair,changed into my p.j's and climb the ladder at the side of my house since I knew Lisa would be up this early.I hop through the window.I see my door knob start to jiggle.I close the window and hop underneath the covers.I pretend I am sleeping when the person walks in and I soon actually fall asleep.
Ethan's P.O.V
I walk into Mackenzie room to find her sleeping.I knew what I was going to do."Grayson"I whisperyelled."Ya,man what's up"He said in a loud voice as he walked towards the room."Shh"I said pointing to a snoring Mackenzie."Let's throw her jnto the cave pool"I told Grayson.He nodded with excitement.Grayson takes her head as I take her legs.We reach the cave and swing her into the water.*Splash*. She woke up screaming.Shakira came running to see what happened.I  smiled and crossed my arms feeling accomplished...until.
Chapter dt: dolansftpizza thanks fam for the help