Goodbyes suck

Grayson P.O.V
Ethan managed to melt the sword.I picked Mackenzie up ans We ran to the big hole on the side of the castle.Mackenzie' body glowed.Then a huge shadow casted over us.I look up to see a huge shark.My jaw dropped.It swam  towards us.I saw that it had Mackenzie's markings.The shark lowered his head and  allowed us to quickly climb on.The shark swam quickly.Within seconds we reached land.I laid Mackenzie on the sand."Ethan try heating her up with your powers"I said rushing him .He aimed his hands at her and let the flames warm her body.It was not working the ice would not budge.I began to cry even hard.I sat on her stomach and started to do  chest compression quickly and repeated it over and over as my tears dripped on her face."Come on...Come on .....wake up"I yelled desperately as I kept pumping her chest.I felt a hand go on my shoulder.I look up to see Ethan in tears."She is gone,man"he said as his voice cracked from crying.I got up and hugged him as we both cried.I picked up her body and took it to our beach house.I laid her on the couch so her hair was not in her face.Mom walked in,but when she saw Mackenzie's she ran out the room crying.Ethan went and followed her.I place my forehead on Mackenzie's forehead and kissed her lifeless body.I felt her lips move insync with mine and heard her heary beating again.I wrapped my arms around her as I kiss her.Her lips and breathe were still icy,cold,which sent chills down my spine.Then I felt a burst of energy go through me.My body was healing.I pull her up and she wraps her legs around me.She stops kissing me and puts her head in the crock of my neck.I rub her back as I hold her closely.I set her down after a few minures of me swaying her back and forth.I stare into her brown eyes as she looks into mine.I see her look down and  blush.Then there was a scream and loud thumping.I turn to see that Ethan was charging Mackenzie.Ethan tackles her onto the couch and hugged her."Hey E-tee-wee-tee"she said as she messed with his hair.Then there was a knock at the door.I walked over and opened it to see that it was.....