Anger

Grayson's P.O.V
I lift her out of the water.Her tail instantly disappeared.I drag myself along with my tail on the surface.I touch her and drag my finger along the curves of her unconsious face.My tail disappeared as soon as I touched her.I sat her up.Her eyes flew open.Then her eyes glowed a scary white(like video above).Mackenzie then stood up and walked out of the cave.Ethan and I got up and followed her.We ran after her.We see her walk outside.I opened the door.I looked up to see that the sky was pitch black.Ethan and I walk over to her.I sit on one side of her and Ethan sits on the other."Why didn't you tell us"I asked."I was going to tonight but Ethan could not wait when he saw me last night"She said with anger in her tone.Lighting flashed and thunder roared."Sorry"Ethan said."Did you see what I saw in the water"I asked."Yep,those were my parents sacrificing themselves to save me"She told me.Tears streamed down her cheek.I pulled her to my chest.Then it began to pour.All of our tails formed as the rain drops fell onto our skin.My eyes drifted to her tail.It was abeautiful mix of blue and gold.I was amazed since no one had that mix of colors like hers.I see her smile at me from the corner of my eye."We need your help though"I  started."Grayson....do you really think we should tell her now"Ethan asked."Tell me what"She asked."We  are building a team to stop the queen.....we need your help......Can you help us please"I begged."Yes anything to stop that monster from controlling peoples' lives"she said determined.I heard loud footsteps.I felt a hand go on my tail.I look down to see that it was Mackenzie.Her other hand went onro Ethan's tail.They instantly disappeared including her's.Ethan stood up and so did I.We looked to see that the figure running towards us was our mom.I held my hand to my chest and sighed with relief."Boys and girl,we need to get back home it is late"she said.We nod.Ethan walks beside mom as I help Mackenzie' up.I pull her up.Her face was close to mine our foreheads almost touching.I feel her take a hard breath.I take one also.Then we heard a loud slam come from the house..