Chapter 2

I run upstairs and he follows, I go to my bedroom and pick out something nice. " what should I wear? " I say back to him as he grabs my waist and hugs me. " it's just dinner with my family, they have seem you in sweatpants and a jumper " he laughs. " this is different, uh guys don't understand " I shake his hands off my waist then walk to my cupboard and look at all my dresses. I was so used to sharing with Caityy she was the one that had good taste, I picked a dress up out of my cupboard, it was white, it went to just above the knee, it was puffy/wavy down the bottom and it had glitter at the top. I look at Jesse before I take it out of the closet " go wait outside the door mr, you ain't seeing what I get changed in until I'm done " I say pushing him outside the door before he says a word. I change into the dress and do my hair into a side pony tail, I put on a pair of ankle length white converses and then get my phone and headphones in case of emergency. I open the door and walk down the stairs, Jesse stands right down the bottom staring at me. He grabs my hand and he walks me out the door, " you look beautiful " he's says examining me, he kisses me on the forehead and hugs me as we walk to his house.

We walked to his house and he opened the door, allowing me to walk through first. He rushes up to his bedroom but notices I'm not following. He runs back down the stairs and grabs my arm " come on you muppet " I was looking away when he did that, he pulled me from the bottom of the stairs right up the top, let's be glad he didn't ruin my dress. I walked to his bedroom to find him topless, I didn't really mind though, I was more so looking at his bedroom. Clothes all over the ground, books on his bed, Lego pieces on his bookshelf, wrecked Lego buildings everywhere, I glance at Jesse who is walking around his room looking for a clean Tshirt. " okay I'm going to help you clean this, want me to? " I say to Jesse grinning. " yeah " Jesse says back coming up to me with his topless body hugging me. " okay off you get, and by the way, here's a clean Tshirt " I say throwing one at his head. He giggles, once he has a shirt he says to me " I bet you can't get it done, I never could " " watch me, I'll get it done in half an hour and it'll be done before your parents get home " he grabs my waist and gives me the biggest cuddle, I shake him off and start giving him orders.

Half an hour later-

" Told you I would get it done " I say to him sitting on his bed, he comes to sit beside me and laughs hugging me tight. The door squeaks open, Jesse let's go of me, " woah what magical fairy cleaned this " his mum says walking in. I raise my hand " he actually has a floor, and look at his shelves, when did we buy that? " his dad says to his mum pointing to the shelf. " dinner will be ready in an hour, thank you for doing this " his mum says letting his dad out and closing the door. I laugh and fall on the bed, Jesse stands up and looks at me " thank you " he says. " yeah well my lazy bones boyfriend wasn't gonna clean it " I joke back still laying on the bed comfortable, he looks at me with a stern look. The next thing I know, he has a pillow in his hand and is hitting me making feathers go both in the air and on ourselves. After about half an hour, we stop hitting each other and I end up collapsing on the bed, he falls the same, our legs dangle of the edge. He sits up and looks at me, he looks funny with all the feathers in his hair. Jesse pulls me up and looks me right in the eyes. I look away but he lifts my chin back up leaving me staring at his eyes again. He leans in and kisses my neck, I hug him and start to get the feathers out of his hair and off his shirt. He takes all the feathers off me as well, leaving my dress still white and not dirty.