Chapter 7

I rushed to the kitchen and picked up an apple and the lunch my mum made me earlier last night. I put it in my bag and started to munch on the apple, I went into my mums room and kissed her goodbye and did the same for my little brother. I don't normally say goodbye but I was scared and I needed my hugs. I grabbed my bag and took one last look in the mirror, them I took a key and walked out the door and down to my bus stop, I was running on time, when I got to the bus stop, I stood there alone. I looked around hoping Jesse would come but he was no where to be seen but then two hands land on my waist and a huge hug comes my way too " did you get letter!! " he asks sounding extremely scared, excited and happy at the same time. " yes I did!! " i could tell he got his. " open them on the bus " he asks questionably. I nod my head just as my bus arrives before us. Jesse puts his hand out allowing me to get on first, I sit on the window side and Jesse sits beside me. As it was free dress, Jesse was wearing the black jumper from the day before, a pair of black vans, black denim shorts and a Tshirt with a random band slogan on it. " oh and before we do anything, you look really cute today " I say to him knowing he was going to reply. " I was just about to say how gorgeous you looked " he replied both of us laughing.

We take out our iPads and open up our email, before being able to read it, I look at Jesse " who first " I say to him. " I'll go " he says moving his finger to the email from tree oak. He presses on it and starts to read. He looks at me then grabs my hand " I didn't get in " he says almost as sad as he's ever looked. " there's still one more email from the university of Melbourne, I'll go next " I say to him letting go of his hand and looking at my iPad. A tear falls from my eyes and drops down onto my cheek and wetting Jesse's hand. He let's go of his iPad to put his arm around me still balancing his iPad on his lap. He looks at me " open it " he says trying not to rush me. I look from his to my iPad and finally press on the email. I read through the email ' we are happy to tell you that you have been accepted to the university of Melbourne '. I flick my iPad off and put it in my bag, Jesse looks at me eager to know the answer, I look at him and say " I...I got in!! " I say happy as ever giving him a hug.

" open your last email " I say pointing to his iPad. He presses on it and I look over him, I can't see anything, I think he's purposely making me not see, once he had finished reading, he looks at me really upset. He flicks his iPad off and puts it in his bag, I begin to cry, I grab his hand and hold it oh so tight. " I'm really sorry you didn't get in " I say to him. " didn't get in, what are you on about? " he says back. I look confused, " do you want me to spell it out? I.M I.N!!! I'm in to the university of Melbourne, I'm in it with you!! " he says pulling me into a hug, my tears dry up and he kisses me on the cheek. " high school together, so many moments together and now university together, whats next? " I say to him putting my head on his shoulder. He grabs my chin and pushes me to look out the window, the only thing i see are all the different sorts of trees we past everyday " forever together is the next thing " he says to me.