Chapter 6

Jesse let go of me, by this time it was 6:00, he looked at me and gave me a happy look. " I'll see you tomorrow on the bus, no opening emails until the bus ride, come here " he says to me from the bed, I was sitting against the wall reading an book, I stood up and walked up to him, he gathered his bag and I took his hand. I walked him down the stair case and opened the door. " talk on kik? " he asks in a question way. " sure " I nod pulling him in for hug. He kisses me on the cheek and i let go of him. " bye " we both say at the same time.

I walk away from the door and go straight to my bed. I skipped dinner and sat in bed the whole night. To be absolutely honest, I was scared, scared about graduating, about university, about losing Jesse, I was just scared about all theses new things happening to the 18 year old girl still not sure of people's names. I sat there drawing, I drew a picture of girl on a swing, unsure of her life. The door slammed open " Aisha, I can't sleep knowing your leaving soon, I'm gonna miss you " my six year old brother says to me extremely sadly. I begin to cry, I signal him to walk my way, I pull him into a hug then put the blanket over him on the bottom bunk. " you can sleep in my room for the night, I love you " I say to him hugging him gently, I start crying and he hugs me tighter, " I love you too " he says back. I wrap him up so that he's comfortable then I climb my bunk to the top one. My parents walk in and look at the bottom bunk with my little brother fast asleep them they look to me, I was still settling in, I was putting my blanket over my body. They give me a smile then walk in and kiss my brother on the forehead then hug me.

Mum and dad make their way out of my room, just as I lay down, my dad pops his head through once more " hey Aisha, we are gonna miss you as well, good luck tomorrow " I nod my head and say goodnight. I close my eyes still thinking of everything and tomorrow and forever.

Thursday morning waking up shaky and scared. I look to my iPad and I see one new email from the university of Melbourne, I pack my iPad into my back, avoiding opening it at any cause, I wanted to open it with Jesse. I was scared to open it and either not get in and Jesse did or get in and Jesse didn't, or him going to tree oak and I'm not or something. I decided to calm down and go have a shower. Today was free dress so once I got back from the shower, I put on some shorts and a Tshirt but looked around my closet for something better. I found some blue ripped skinny jeans and a Tshirt with a skull on it, the Tshirt was black with a purple skull. I looked at my shoes and picked the black converses with purple shoelaces ( kinda did the shoe laces to match the Tshirt ). I picked up a knitted sweater with stripes on it. I felt scared but I was ready for what was going to happen.