Chapter 4

Jesse opens the door for me once again, I laugh and push him out allowing me to close it. I grab his hand, I start to walk but he stops me once he feels me shivering " here have my jacket, your gonna get sick " he warns me putting it on me. He puts his arms round me and walks with me to my house, when we get there we stand outside the door. " I'll see you tomorrow I guess " I say laughing. " can't wait " he says back. He kisses my forehead and hugs me, I pull away and he kisses me on the lips. He's cute, he begins to walk away, but I stop him " wait Jesse, I have your jacket " he turns back around " keep it with you for the night, I'll get off at your house tomorrow afternoon " he says giving me that adorable smile.

I walk inside, mum and dad are in the lounge room, watching masterchef I'd imagine, I walk in, give them a kiss and hug them tight. " aishi " dad asks before I rush away. " maybe Jesse's family and ours should have a get together on Saturday celebrating your high school years " he says to me grinning. I nod then walk to my room. I get changed in a pair of pajama shorts and an old Tshirt, I put on Jesse's jumper and wear it to bed. My last thought is of him, I thought about tomorrow, tomorrow was the day we all needed to worry about, not only was it the day before college letters come out but it was the last day of classes for us. We had four classes, art, English, sport and multi media. It was important we paid attention. I slowly drifted off with all my thoughts following me in my sleep.