Chap. 1 "The maid"

((Your P.O.V))
I'm just a servants in the Trancy household. I try my hardest everyday, and do all I can. My freckled (S/C) face, my petite, yet curvy figure, my (H/L) (H/C). All these things get me nowhere in this household.
Today has been, well, it's been better than other days. Claude saved me from Alois again. He was about to go ballistic that I didn't bring him his favorite tea! I try my hardest so that the highness will like me, but it never works.
(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALOIS' BOOTY SHORTS)
I carry the tea tray down the hall carefully, keeping my eyes ahead of me. If Alois caught me tripping and dropping his favorite tea set, I would punished for sure. The clicking of my heels echo throughout the empty hall.
Even though Alois is 16, which I am too, he can still flip out like a kid who doesn't get his way. I suddenly hear some noise down the hall, and I stop dead in my tracks. A head full of lightening blonde hair turns the corner, and my head drops instantly. I hear Alois come near me, and my breathing starts to get heavy. His footsteps stop in front of me, and I hold my breath.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asks.
"I'm bringing tea to the study. Claude said you would be there, your highness," I whisper, not daring to look up.
"I'm heading to the garden. I'll have it there," he sneers.
"Yes your highness," I say. Alois starts to walk away, but stops.
"What is your name?" he asks. I gasp quietly, my green eyes widening. I turn.
"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N), you highness."

A/N
HI GUYS! First time author here. I really hope you like this beginning. The chapters will get longer as the story progresses. I love all you guys who read this! Thank you!