Chap. 3 "a kiss?!"

((Your P.O.V))
After helping Claude with the roses, I head back to the kitchen, where I have to make dinner. (Duh, where else would I make it? The bathroom?)
I reach up to grab a pot from the cupboard, but a hand stops me. I look up to find gold eyes staring down at me. "His highness wants his nightly tea. Go give it to him," Claude says, taking his hand off my wrist.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TWINS WHISPERING)

I elbow open the door to Alois' study, and it swings open. I can see Alois sitting on his bed. His hair is slightly messed up, his feet bare, his cuffs unbuttoned. The sun shines through pink and orange clouds, illuminating his hair like a blonde halo. He looks almost angelic at this one moment. "Oh! Your highness, I should have knocked. I'll just go-"
"Wait! Stay...um...I mean...just wait here for a second," Alois says, his voice rushed.
I turn my back towards him while he fixes himself quickly. Suddenly, I hear a giants crash, and I turn quickly. In the midst of Alois getting ready so fast, he must have knocked over the China vase on the pillar next to the shelf.
I place the tea set on the ground in a hurry, rushing over to him. "Your highness!" I shout. I drop my knees, and wince as a shard of glass cuts through my leg. I ignore it, only focusing on Alois.

((Alois' P.O.V))
A large piece of glass pokes out of my palm. Blood trickles from it, and onto her hands. I look up at the (H/C) girl in front of me, her (E/C) eyes filled with worry. "Your highness, are you ok?" she asks softly.
"It hurts..." I whisper, closing my eyes to stop tears from flowing over.
"I can get it out, but...it will hurt..." she says, running her long, gentle fingers over my hand.
I look up at her, my eyes searching her face. "I want the pain to go away," I say.
"Yes, your highness," she says. She places her fingers around the shard of glass, but doesn't pull. She bites her lip. She thinks I will punish her if she does this, doesn't she? Her hand shakes slightly, but her grip tightens on the piece of glass.
She gently pulls the shard out, making me wince. She sets the shard down in the floor, her hands now cupping mine. "We should bandage this..." she whispers, watching more blood pool to the surface and fall into her hands. (~mini time skip~)
Her long fingers start wrapping my hand slowly. The gauze soaks up the blood, creating crimson splotches on the white fabric. The pain starts fading away after a while, and she stands. I look down at her leg. It's bleeding...

((Your P.O.V))
I'm used of this kind of pain. I feel nothing. I yank the piece of glass out of my leg, and I don't even show any emotion. I bandage it up quickly, not looking at Alois. I can hear his footsteps coming up to me. I look up, and Alois' icy blue eyes are staring straight back into mine. "Your highness..." I whisper. Before I know what's happening, I feel soft lips pressing against mine.
((Alois' P.O.V))
She is beautiful, exotic, amazing. I need her. I need to feel her. Her hands on me, my hands on her. Her lips taste like strawberries, sweet and intoxicating. Her reaction makes me smile. She's frozen. Frozen in time. My hands fit perfectly on her waist, and I love it. She melts into the kiss, and I smile. I feel her long, slender fingers twine into my hair.
((Your P.O.V))
At first, I was shocked, but now, I'm... I can't even describe it. I pull away slowly, catching my breath. "Your highness...?" I whisper.
"Please go and help Claude with dinner. I...I can't wait to see you at dinner..." he says, a pink blush creeping up onto his cheeks. I smile, my cheeks turning a crimson red. I run out of the room, my mind racing!