Chap. 13 "getting ahead of the game"

Ok so, I know I haven't updated in like, forever, but school is just crazy! And I'm also super lazy! Also one other thing. I know that once I get a lot of people reading this book, I'm going to have lots and lots of requests for lemon or smut, but I don't exactly like describing that kind of stuff, so I'll just write a short paragraph in this chapter and then get on with it! I'm getting ahead of the game today! Alright, let's do this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Your pint of view))
I've been back for a while now, and nothing has really happened. No Ciel trying to kidnap me...again...and no disturbances of any kind. Today has been relatively quiet. The servants haven't been bothering anyone, like usual, and Alois is just doing work in his study.

        The hours go by slowly, and I get bored. Like, super bored. I look out my window, watching the moon move slowly across the sky. A cool wind blows through, making me shiver. A pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, and I smile. "You looked cold my dear," Alois whispers, moving my hair aside slowly. His lips ghost over the sensitive skin of my neck, and I shiver. "Can you warm me up?" I ask.
"Yes my dear."
        Alois picks me up, and places me lightly on the bed. He straddles me, his hands at either side of my head. Alois kisses across my jaw softly, and down my neck. He hits me sweet spot, and I bite my lip. I moan softly, my hands gripping his hair. He smiles against my neck, and his hands move down my body slowly. One of his hands travel behind my back, and starts unlacing my dress. I unbutton his shirt slowly, my fingers moving lightly. His shirt and my dress fall off at the same time, and he smirks devilishly.

~it's totally up to your imagination on what happens next, but I will tell you one thing. They did do *the deed*~

My eyes flutter open slowly, and I look around. I'm laying in my bed, the blanket pulled over me. I brush some hair out of my face, and pull the blanket off me. A light blue nightgown covers me. I smile. Throwing my legs over the side of the bed, and immediately regret that decision. My hips, back, and legs are super sore, and hurt like hell. (Y'all know what I mean readers 😉) I yelp at the sudden pain. Alois is at my door in seconds, looking worried. "What is it (Y/N)?!" he asks.
        I smile, and stands slowly. "It's nothing," I say, reassuring him. He looks at me, then smirks. Alois walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I bite my lip, stopping a yelp of pain from getting through. "Maybe you shouldn't have kept screaming and yelling for more last night," he whispers seductively. I blush a brilliant red, and turn my head away slightly. "But I loved it," Alois adds.

(Le mini time skip to Le outside of Le garden of Le Trancy)

((Alois point of view))
        I've spent the day with (Y/N). She's still sore from last night, but to be honest, I am too. We spend the whole day in the garden, watching the birds and animals. (Y/N) loves the blue birds, and the small bunnies and chipmunks. She laughs every time one of them passes her. She's so sweet, and funny. And I love her.