Chap. 5 "the bluenettes ball part 2"

((Your P.O.V))
        Alois drags me onto the ballroom floor, despite all my protests. "Alois! I can't dance!" I exclaim.
"I'll teach you, my dear." Alois presses his body against mine, his hands resting on my waist. My face immediately reddens at our closeness.
        One of Alois' hands holds the small of my back. My hands go to his shoulders. "Make a box with your feet (Y/N). The rest should come naturally." I look down at my feet, which are mostly covered by the dress. I make a box slowly.
        Alois giggles, and looks at me, grinning. "There you go!" he says happily. I smile, and he leans down, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

(MINI TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HANNAH'S BANDAGED EYE)

        I'm about to leave the ballroom floor to go get a drink, but someone taps on my shoulder. A silver haired man, with slate grey eyes and a green Indian robe stands before me. His right hand is bandaged in white gauze. "Excuse me ma'am, but I am Agni," he says, a thick Indian accent following each word.
"Hello," I reply.
"My prince would like to dance with you," he says.
        Agni turns, showing me an Indian boy around my age. His purple hair and Indian clothing are beautiful. The shy look on his face makes me laugh. "Hello," I say, waving to him. He turns around, his cheeks turning a brilliant pink.
"H-hello..." he whispers in another thick accent.
        Agni introduced the boy as Prince Soma. He is the 26th child of a king, and is visiting from India. He asked me to dance, and obviously I said yes! Who would turn that down?!

((Alois P.O.V))
        Ciel has been trying to bother me all night, and I finally just went to talk to him. Even though he is a little brat... When I turn my head to look at (Y/N), I see her dancing with the purple haired weirdo who was tackling Ciel earlier. My mouth hangs open slightly at the sight. I thought...I thought she wouldn't dance with anyone else but me...

((Back to you))
         Soma has been very kind to me. He's complimented me on my dress, my hair, my necklace. He's also really shy. He blushes a lot too. Agni watches closely, hanging around the outside of the ballroom with the raven haired butler I saw earlier. They seem to be good friends.
        When the dance is over, Soma walks away with the blush still on his face. I smile, and try and find my way back to Alois. I finally find his blonde head weaving his way through the crowd. "Alois!" I shout. He looks up, and runs over to me.
"(Y/N)!" he exclaims, then looks away.
        I look at Alois curiously. "Alois, what is it?" I ask.
"I thought I was the only one you would dance with..." he pouts.
"Alois..."

(TIME SKIP....AGAIN....)

        Alois takes my hand, leading me back to the manor. Claude opens the door, and Alois walks through, obviously mad. He runs down the hall. "Alois!" I yell. I take off down the hall, running after him.
((Alois P.O.V))
        I throw myself down on my bed. I thought (Y/N) wouldn't do that to me. I hear her footsteps down the hall, and the door banging open. Her sweet voice calls out to me, and can't help but throw myself into her. She catches me in her arms, and I wrap my arms around her waist. "Can you promise me something?" I ask.
"Anything," she says kindly.
"Never leave me."

A/N

Hey guys! Wassup! I just want to say that everyone who reads this story, I'm so happy you did. As I told you earlier, the chapter WILL get longer. Right now they are about 630 words, but later they will be up to 2,000. Alright, I'll stop taking up your time now.

                               ~author-chan