Chap. 4 "a bluenettes ball. Part 1"

((Alois P.O.V))
        Ciel Phantomhive has invited me to a ball, and I have to bring someone with me. At first, I would have asked Claude, but now I can ask her. The beautiful maid I am now intoxicated by.
(Mini time skip brought to you by Hannah's big purple braid)
        It's after dinner, and I'm sitting in my study. A dress is laid out next to me. It's for (Y/N). (This is your dress)

(Y/N) will look even more beautiful in this

(Another mini time skip just can I can)
((Your P.O.V))
        Claude tells me that Alois needs me again. I smile at his words, and hurry off down the hall.
(In Alois' study)
        I knock on the door, and it opens with the force of my hand. Alois smiles at me and - being the "child" he is - runs and jumps at me, giving me a big hug. "(Y/N)! I missed you!" He shouts.
"Your highness!" I yell. Alois nuzzles his head in my neck, and I smile.
"( Y/N), I have a surprise for you!" he says giddily. Alois jumps off of me, running toward his desk. His takes a dress from the counter and snaps it into the air, holding it up for me to see.
        My eyes widen at the sight of it. "Y-your highness..." I say.
"I've been invited to a ball, and I want you to come with me!" he exclaims. I smile, because that is all I can do.
"Thank you your highness!" I say.
"Alois," he says.
"Thank you Alois," I say.

(TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW SPONSORED BY THE PROVIDER OF ALOIS' BOOTY SHORTS)

I slip on the costume, and it cascades over my body. The fabric is so soft and smooth, hugging my body in all the right places. My (curly, straight, wavy) hair falls around my (shoulders, back). A blue sapphire necklace sits around my collarbone. "You can do this... Just act...b*tchy...and bratty...like a noble..." I take a deep breath in, then head off to the main hall to meet Alois.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP JUST CAUSE I WANT TO!)

        A raven haired butler with red eyes opens the door, and bows with his hand over his chest. "Earl Trancy. Welcome."
"Thank you," Alois says quickly. He plasters a fake smile on his face. The butlers eyes travel from Alois to me. I shiver as his gaze settles on me, his piercing ruby eyes searching my face. "Who is the beauty you bring with you?" he asks, his voice low and soothing.
        Alois' grip tightens on my hand, and I smile. "Hello. My name is (Y/N)," I say.
"Well, welcome Alois and (Y/N). Please," he says, moving to the side and gesturing to the ballroom. "Have a great time."