Chap. 9 "trying..."

A/N
Ok, let me just say something! 45 reads kind of makes my day. I know it's not a lot, but for me as a first time author, it's pretty awesome! Ok, I will stop talking now and let you get on with this awesome chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alois point of view)(this should be good)
        "WHERE IS SHE?!" I scream, glaring at Claude with every ounce of hate in my body.
"I have gotten word-"
"Oh! You've gotten word! Well, then, how about you tell me before I make you sleep in the garden!" My voice is dripping with sarcasm, but it doesn't affect Claude on bit!
"Lord Phantomhive had his butler take her. She is living there, although, I don't know if she did it willingly or not."
        (Y/N) would never leave me. She promised. She promised!

(At the Phantomhive manor)
((Ciel point of view))
        My angel locked the door to her room a day ago. She hasn't eaten, she hasn't slept. The only time I've seen her out is to go to the bathroom. I can't bare to see her like this, but I need her here.

((Your point of view))
        I hate it here. The servants are okay, I guess, but a little too clumsy. 
        I step out of my room slowly, peering into the hallway. I have a clear view of the front door, and a straightaway shot. I've thought about running, trying to escape, but Sebastian always seems to know, and walks by. It's almost like he's watching me....
        I'm about to try again and make a run for it, when there is a rushed, and hurried knock at the door. Ciel comes around the corner, and opens it slowly, Sebastian on one side of him. I notice something I need immediately. A head of blonde hair, and bright, icy blue eyes.
        Alois steps into the big hall, glaring at Ciel. He quickly glances around the room, then looks back at him. "Where is she?!" I hear him yell.

((Alois point of view))
        "I know she's here! Tell me where she is!" I shout. Ciel looks at me with a smirk.
"She left you! Do you really think she wants you back?" he says. I wince as he says those words. Then I hear something. Something pained, yet sweet. "I made a promise," she whispers. I turn my head quickly, and my eyes find hers. "(Y/N)..." I say. (Y/N) looks like she is about to cry.
"You came...you came to get me..." Her voice is just above a whisper.

((Your point of view...again...))
        Seeing him before me makes me cry. I run up to him, throwing my arms around him. I bury my head in the crook of his neck, tears falling. "Don't ever leave me again..." Alois whispers, holding me tighter.
"I promise," I say. "I promise."

~Time skip just to ruin this happy moment. I'm so evil 😈~

        Ciel had been a total a**hole about everything, but eventually let me leave. What he whispered in my ear when I left has me shaken though. "I will always find you. You will always be mine." I shiver at the thought.
        I curl up next to Alois, his arms creating a safety barrier. The carriage starts moving slowly. I rest my head on Alois' shoulder, and I know he's smiling. "I missed you (Y/N). More than mere words can describe," Alois whispers, kissing them top of my head. "I felt weak without you. I couldn't do anything..." I say, closing my eyes slowly.
"Go to sleep, my dear. We will be home soon," is what I hear before I slip into a deep sleep.