Chap. 11 "Sebastian"

((Sebby point of view))
She left something. She left a beautiful flower hair clip on her dresser table. I was cleaning out her room when I saw it. Glinting in the sun like a sapphire and gold diamond.
I pick it up, my gloves fingers running across the jewels. It has her scent. My eyes glow their demonic pink, pupils slitting with lust. I close my eyes quickly, breathing in deeply. I'm a demon, I don't feel, but something is happening. My heart is black and hardened, but something has made it....open. How? I don't really know...

(Le mini time skip)

        I prepare the young masters afternoon tea. The hot steam pours off the tea kettle and envelopes my head with its sweet fumes. I take a deep breath, breathing it in, hoping it will clear my head. It doesn't work. My demonic thoughts still reach out towards (Y/N), and when I get code to her, she's pulled away by darkness. My heart still needs to open a bit more....

(Another le time skip)

        The garden needs tending to, so I as Finny. He'll probably burn down the trees anyway, but it gets him out of my hair. I start on dinner; salmon on toasted French bread, and a soup with chicken and spices. A good mix for the young lord. I grab the soup bowls and plate from the cupboard, setting them down on the marble counter beside me.
        The chicken is already thawed on the other side of the kitchen, and the spices have all been set out. I'm about to start with mixing the spices when I hear a loud cry from outside. I sigh loudly. "What did you do this time Finny?"
(Le outside)
I peer outside, glaring at the small boy. "M-M-MISTER S-SEBASTIAN!!!!!! I'M S-S-SORRY!!!!!" Finny wails, flailing his arms up and down in circles. The grass is burnt, and dead, seething with char and black. The trees are broken, splintered in the middle and cracked in half. Pluto stands on all four legs to Finny's left, licking his paws. "How...?" I ask, rubbing my temples.
"W-well, I w-was doing t-the work around the g-garden, when P-Pluto came out and d-decided he wanted t-to help. S-so I l-let him," Finny explains, tear still pouring out of his cerulean eyes and streaming down his flushed pink cheeks.
"Finny....just go inside....please...." I groan, closing my eyes.
"Y-Yes Mister Sebastian!" Finny salutes, then runs off, Pluto sprinting after him on all fours.

I head back to the kitchen, my head hanging a little lower than usual. Mey Rin and Bard should have stuff under control, but, knowing them, they would probably destroy the whole mansion in under 5 minutes. I'm about to step into the kitchen when something lights up, and a huge explosion rattles the manor. I roll my eyes. Brushing off dust, soot, and some white dust from the ceiling, i peer into the kitchen. Bard stands in the middle of the kitchen, flame thrower leaning against his shoulder, his usual blonde hair now black and 'afro' style. "Why?" I groan, picking ceiling pieces out of my hair.
"Well...you see, I saw some chicken on the counter...uncooked...so I thought, why don't I cook it with me flame thrower?" Bard explains, rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding my gaze.
"Clean it up, and tell Tanaka to go to town and get some more food," I say, pointing to the hall.
"Yes Sebastian," Bard says, then starts to walk out of the kitchen.
"Clean up, Bard," I remind him.
"Yes Sebastian," he says, then heads back into the kitchen.

(Le mini time skip....again)

I head for the stairs, my shoes clicking on the marble floor. I can sense and smell (Y/N) everywhere I look. Her slim fingers traveling over the railing, her hair cascading over her shoulders, and flowing behind her. She's making me not focus on my work! I start up the stairs, and see Mey Rin on her knees, polishing the railing. I sigh, rubbing my forehead. "Mey Rin. Can you please not polish the stairs with shoe polish?" I ask. Mey Rin shakes her head with confusion, then takes a closer look at the railing. Its charcoal black.
"M-MISTER SEBASTIAN!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" she shouts, waving her arms above her head in a panic.
"Just clean it up Miss Rin," I order, walking past her and up into the young masters hallway. Mey Rin makes some concerned noises, then starts cleaning off the shoe polish.

The door opens to the young masters study, and I see him hunched over something with a pen in his hand. "Young master, I've brought your afternoon tea," I say, setting the tray down on his desk.
"I don't want it. I'm busy," he mutters, pushing the tea cup away from him. I sigh, taking the cup back.
"Young master, I know something is bothering you. Please drink something," i says.
"Go away Sebastian. That's an order," he says, and I obey.
"Yes young master."