Chapter Fifteen: An Attempt

Hey Paddies I know it's been a looooong time. Please don't throw tomatoes, but forgive me. I'll be updating all my stories frequently again!.....*Sorry* :(

Picture above is Blaine (Model Niclas Gillis)

Nicholas' POV

The weekend with Blaine has been the best I have had so far if I am being honest with myself. I was fully aware of how both boys and girls flock to me like bees on a honey, yet I knew none of them could love me like my pretty boy did. His love for me was pure and selfless, I could feel it even when I was not with him. I never had to question his reasons for loving me because I knew he loved me for who I was. Upon all this, I couldn't fully let myself go. It worried me what my family, friends and community will think about me. Was I prepared to risk it all for him? In a way I knew he was worth it but who could actually tell the future?

Blaine drove me tomy house in silence. It was a Sunday afternoon and my family was probably at home from church. I wish I could hold his hands and bring home to my parents, tell them he is my man and that he makes me happy, but how could I? What if my parents threw me out? Will Blaine still stand by me and help me out? My mind was a surging perplexity. One moment I was sure and certain about our love and that we will be accepted by our family, next minute I was scared like a little boy, can't say which one I preferred. What made my head spin were the transitions.

"Baby, is everything alright?" I heard Blaine ask me which pulled me out of my ocean of thoughts. I turned my heard to face him and smiled weakly at him. I wanted to so much assure him that we will be alright yet I couldn't bring myself to do that.

"Talk to me, Nick" He whispered to me. It was then that I realized he has packed the car on the roadside.

"I'm fine baby boy. I was just thinking that's all" I smiled at him again.

"Thinking about what? Are you regretting this already?" He gestured between us.

"No,No, not that." I replied quickly.

"Then what, Nick?" He asked angry raising his voice a little.

"Calm down baby boy. It's all good!" I reassured him.

He started the car again and we drove in silence. Not too long we arrived at my house. We waited in the car a bit and I didn't want to get down. I watched Blaine and I could see the pain on his face. He looked so sad that it broke my heart.

"Do you want to come in with me, Pretty boy?" I asked.

"It's a bit too early for that don't you think?" He questioned back.

"If you want to I could do that" I said.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything, Nick." I got out of the car and opened his door for him. Without thinking any further I pulled him into my arms and kissed his head. He was too shocked at first, but he wrapped his arms around me moments later. I knew the risk I was taking yet making Blaine feel better was more important to me than being caught by my Parents. I was aware my Mum could see us in case she was in the kitchen but I didn't give a damn.

"Someone might see us, Nick" Blaine whispered to me.

"Are you ashamed to be seen with me?" I faked hurt on my face and he shock his head furiously.

"I just don't want to get you into any trouble" He said almost shyly.

"Let me worry about that." I kissed his head once again and inhaled hisscent. "I swear you always smell so good. What is it? Armani or Gucci? Maybe Channel?"