Chapter Thirty Two: Surprise

In case you love this story and have never Voted or commented, then go back and do so, please!!!

Music Video: 50 Cent - In da Club

Blaine's POV

My cousin Miranda and I have been very close since childhood although she is three years older than me. She understood me and the pressure to be what your wealthy family wanted you to be. My parents were expecting me to take over some of my Dad's many companies after college though that wasn't what I really wanted. I knew working for my Dad would be another instrument to control me and I might never have the life I so desperately wanted for myself. A very quiet life with someone I can truly be myself with is what I needed in this life to be happy.

Unlike me, Miranda has made the decision to come out to the family as a Lesbian right after high school, and just as expected she was cut off financially and socially by her Parents. She was happy with her decision and lived her life the way she wanted. I used to give her money every now and then to help her and her girlfriend to go through college till they both graduated, but overall, she seemed very content and I wanted that for myself too. What I was lacking was someone who was worth risking it all for.

"You look like shit and on your birthday too!" Miranda said when she opened the door for me.

"I feel like crap!" I confessed and she stood aside for me to enter their house.

"Is Jermaine taunting you with his sexy self again?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully at me and I had to laugh at her silliness. She knew all about my obsession and dilemma with Nick, but I have yet to tell her about the recent development.

"It has gotten worse!" I sighed dramatically. "Is Jesinta around?" I asked about her Girlfriend.

"No, she's gone to visit her folks for the weekend." The sadness in her eyes showed how much she missed her. I couldn't help but think if Nick could miss me like that. Jesinta's family were accepting of her lifestyle whiles my cousin wasn't invited to family gatherings anymore and when she showed up without invitation she was ignored.

"Good we will need lots of wine!" As soon as she heard wine Miranda couldn't hold in her excitement.

"Oh, this is going to be good if lots of wine is involved.... ooooh that's what I'm talking about! We gon sip Bacardi like it's your birthday! Wait a minute. It is your Birthday. We're definitely sipping Bacardi!" She rushed to the kitchen to get everything as I made myself comfortable on the couch.

"You just want a reason to drink!" I said and I heard her laugh in the kitchen.

Soon we were both seated on the carpeted floor in front of the couch, drinking excessively as I told her how Nick and I finally had sex. Miranda was extremely happy I have finally gotten fucked by a real cock and by no other than the man I loved. We were giggling like little schoolgirls who have done something naughty and were sharing their secrets.

"How did it feel?" She asked with curiosity on her face.

"His big dick felt incredible inside me, pulsing every time it plunged into me. I can still feel him inside me even after a day. I already miss that fat cock like crazy and it has only been inside of me once!" I said dreamily and she weakly slapped me on my shoulder to admonish my lewd words, and we busted out laughing again. The several bottles of wine we have consumed were getting to both of us.

"Then why is lover boy suddenly acting like an asshole? I mean if he doesn't want to be with you, he should have the balls to say it instead of being a jerk and hurting you so that you would make that decision for him." Miranda revealed and even in my drunken state of mind, I knew she was right when something clicked in my brain. Was he doing all this to get me to leave him so he can go back to his ex? Silence fell upon us and I contemplated what to do.