Chapter One - The Guy I Met

University life was boring I prefer it when I was in primary or maybe even high school it was so much fun, but now I think it’s going to be even worse, I transferred to a new university only rich student go to this university, I wasn’t rich but I got accepted I wonder how life’s going to be like, I refused to go at the beginning, but my parents begged me to go, so I ended up going I didn’t go yet but I’m on my way. I don’t know anyone in there so I’m a bit scared, but no point of being scared and losing your coolness, so I’m just going to act normal. Yes normal! Can I do that?

When I arrived all I could see is huge building in front of me everyone is dressed nicely, well obviously that’s how rich people dress, and look at me dressed all normal I was wearing dark red skinny jeans and a white shirt, everyone looked different, like everyone belonged to a different world, that didn’t make me feel any happier, I sighed and entered the big gates those were in front of me that leads to the university the colour was gold and it was bright, that wasn’t surprising it was for rich students, so of course it will be this beautiful, but seriously I wish to live a normal life with normal people, students and normal teachers.

I realized there weren’t a lot of students I looked around to find a crowded place deep inside they were all in a circle, I was curious so I went to have a look, there was a lot of people I couldn’t see properly, but I really wanted to see what was everyone looking at.

As I was trying my hardest to squeeze myself in and finally I saw what everyone was looking at... a bunch of idiots, four boys they were sitting on the table, but one of the guys took my attention he was good looking, he had a black silky hair and a blue eyes he wore black skinny jeans with a black T-shirt that made him look even cool his eyes looked gorgeous, the bell rang, and everyone started moving going to their first classes, but I was stupid I didn’t move I was staring at the guy for about five minutes like he was a beautiful statue, he ran his fingers through his dark black hair, oh my god he looks hot, what the hell am I thinking? I should move now and go to my class, but my body wasn’t moving everyone else was gone it was only me and the bunch of idiots, those idiot boys stared at me like I was a stupid one, they were giving those looks like they were saying get-lost-you-stupid, then they left without saying a word and I was left there alone. Why did I even bother?

I went to my class. I opened the door to find everyone staring at me, yes I was late thanks to those idiots, but is not their fault it was mine, I walked towards the teacher and apologised for being late, then I looked around and I saw him he was in the same class as me, I was so happy, but I realized I didn’t know where my seat was, I looked at my teacher wondering, she looked at me back and then smiled.

“Go sit next to him and we will introduce everyone to the class so you guys all get along.” The teacher said while pointing my seat, I looked at where she was pointing and just for one second my heart skipped a beat, my seat was next to him, but why is no one sitting there? I thought he was famous, just kidding. He's on idiot. No way he's famous.

I walked towards him he didn’t even look at me, I pulled the chair back to sit on it without me realizing I was on the floor, and everyone was laughing, wait what happened? Did someone just pull my chair? I looked up and I saw him laughing I felt like my heart broke into pieces, did he just pull my chair? Did I just fall on the floor? Oh gosh everyone is laughing is so embarrassing, I touched my full fringe down to cover my eyes from the embarrasment, I stood up and grabbed my chair while holding into it and then I sat on it, making sure no one would pull it, now this chemistry lesson was the worst one, would today get any better, the teacher waited until everyone was silent then she finally spoke up.

“I will introduce everyone, when I say your name I want you to stand up and say something about yourself basically, introduce yourself.” The teacher explained while looking at everyone.

I wasn’t really listening it was so boring I could fall asleep my eyes were closing and I fell asleep after a while I heard someone calling my name.

“Isabel… Isabel… wake up!” when I opened my eyes I saw the teacher standing in front of me shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

“I didn’t know I was this boring” the teacher said while walking back towards her desk, everyone was laughing. " What a horrible day!

“Introduce yourself Isabel.” She said while looking at me.

I stood up it was scary like I had to say a full speech and everyone was staring at me I took a deep breath. “Hello, my name is Isabel, pleased to meet you all.” I said and I sat back down really quick.

“Is there nothing interesting about you?” Someone shouted and everyone started laughing again, that wasn’t even funny I mean, why they would even bully me? What the hell is wrong with everyone?

“Alex!” The teacher shouted. Then the boy next to me stood up.

“My name is Alex, not pleased to meet you, and I’m not interested in anything, so I would love it if all leave me alone.” He said while running his fingers through his silky hair, so his name was Alex, he's hot, I laughed quietly to myself, he sounds boring, but I don’t care I’m not going to bully him like he did, I just wish everything goes back to normal.