Chapter Eight - A Date - Part 1

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked while looking at Alex who was just in front of my house.

"Well I told you right? It's a date we are going on a date." He easily replied. What? A date? I remember that I never agreed to this, but most importantly I was in my pyjamas I looked down at myself and then back up, my face went red and I could see a little laugh coming out of Alex, he's cute when he smiles but no I can't do this he's laughing at me no one else.

"Don't worry you look amazing." He said while pointing at me, why does he look so cute today? He was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a white shirt with white trainers, and that's it his black hair was brushed and his blue eyes looks amazing everything looks perfect today, but look at me wearing pyjamas I should have changed!

"Shut up!" I said while looking at him, my cheeks were red, did I just blush?!

"Who's at the door, Isabel?!" my mum shouted, oh no my mum can't find this out yet, they wouldn't like me to work.

"I have to go." I said as I closed the door but he stopped it with his hand.

"What about our date?" He asked with a smile on his face, oh god stop smiling it makes me blush I don't even know why, but it does anyways.

"I'm going to get changed and I will come wait for me there." I said while pointing outside my house.

"Okay." He replied and then went and stood there, I closed the door and went running upstairs to my room, I got changed really quick and I brushed my hair I just put it hair band on my hair I wore a black shirt and black skinny jeans for today I will be Alex haha.

"Mum I have to go my friend is waiting outside." I said to my mum before I left.

"Okay be careful." She replied. She's always worried, well I think mums are always worried about their children.

I opened the door and went straight away to Alex who was waiting with a smile on his face.

"So where are we going?" I asked as soon as we left.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, can he just stop giving me questions when I just ask a question? But where do I want to go?

"Home!" I said excitedly.

"Home? Are you serious? It's a date and you want to go home." He replied softly.

"I'm joking." That was all I could say.

"I have an idea!" he replied while smiling.

"What?" I asked as if whatever he was doing was boring.

"It's a surprise." He said softly.

"I hate surprises, can't you just tell me?" I asked but I know the answer would be no.

"No." he answered. I told you, it feels like I know him a lot. He doesn't really have to tell me but I'm curious, aren't you guys? I'm sure you are, so am I.

"Are we taking a bus?" I asked as I looked at him.

"No, I've got my licence." He replied. What? Does that mean he can drive? Maybe he can drive but he doesn't have a car.

Before I could ask any more questions I saw a car in front of my face. It was black and it was two seats only, it was a sport car, and it just looked amazing, no I must be imagining too much I have to go back to reality there's no way Alex would've that car.

Alex walked passed me and then with his key opened the car. What? So this car is his? Okay I have to believe it now, it's possible his rich and no one cares, right?