Chapter Four - The Concert

Today is Friday, and I had so many things to do, but I can't let Lauren my only friend down, so I'm going to the concert with her, I'm excited I can't wait to go, but I hope it will be fun.

Few minutes later I heard my phone vibrate, I took it and unlocked it, I saw a message from Lauren, it says.

"Are you ready for it girl?!" she asked.

"Yes of course I am, I'm dead excited, are you ready?" I sent back.

She replied straight away, "I know I'm excited too, I want to see those boys, who go to the same university as we do, I wonder who they are?" She replied, she's really fast at replying to my messages, plus we exchanged numbers after we met, of course that's what friends do, but I feel like we are best friends, I hope I'm not wrong.

"Yeah me too, where shall we meet?" I asked while looking at the time on my phone.

"At 7:30 PM, let's meet at the cafe next to our university, you know which one I'm talking about right?" she replied.

"Yes I know." I replied back while smiling at my phone, I don't know why I'm smiling, am I that excited?

"Great, I will see you there then." She replied.

Okay now I had to find something to wear, but I can't be bothered, I feel really tired today so I will just wear what I normally wear.

Ten minutes later my mum was calling me to go downstairs, and eat my dinner I love my mum, I really do, does she even know how happy I am to have in my life? I hope she does.

I went downstairs, and helped my mum cooking the pasta, my mum always did this she always calls me when the dinner isn't even ready, but I enjoyed helping her, because we always talk and laugh while we are cooking.

"Go put these on the table." My mum said while giving me the plates, so I can go and place them on the table.

"Okay." I replied while walking towards the table, I placed them down and I went back to the kitchen to help my mum.

"Are you enjoying university sweetie?" she asked while smiling at me.

"Of course I am mum, plus I have a friend now." I said while smiling back.

"Really?" She asked excitedly. "Bring her for dinner one day I would like to meet my daughter's friend."

"Sure I will, mum." I replied.

"Let's go and eat." she said while carrying the food on her hand.

"Let me help mum." I said while taking it off her, I didn't like seeing my mum doing everything; I wanted to at least help with some of the things.

We ate our dinner, and then I washed the dishes and cleaned the table, and went straight away upstairs to my room, then I remembered about the concert I went to the bathroom I had a shower, I came out I got ready I wore a white skinny jeans with a black baggy top, then I brushed my long hair and put it in a ponytail.

I looked at the time thirty minutes was left, so I decided to go and drink coffee while waiting for Lauren, I took my bag I closed my door room and went downstairs.

"I'm going out with my friend mum." I said while opening the door to leave.

"Take care sweetie." She replied sweetly while smiling.

I closed the door and left, I walked really slow just to kill the time, I had twenty minutes left and the café wasn't far from my house it was only six minute walk.

When I arrived at the café I could smell the coffee, the smell was delicious, I didn't taste it but I could tell just by the smell I'm not a dog either but I loved coffee.