Chapter Seven - The Annoying One

What is this? Who could it be? My phone was ringing first thing in the morning it woke me up, and I'm really annoyed because today is Saturday, it was someone I didn't know because the ID wasn't saved in my phone, oh no maybe It's Alex I forgot to save his number, I picked up the phone as quick as I can.

"Hello?" I said it was more like a question because I wanted to know who it was.

"Hey, Isabel come to the ice cream shop that's near the university." He said as soon as he spoke, what?

"Hello, you woke someone here who was having a nice dream." I replied annoyingly.

"Sorry but you need to be prepared for this kind of things because from now on it will happen a lot." He replied angrily.

"What?" I shouted but he hangs up the phone, I hate him he's a jerk, I will save his ID number as 'The jerk' that's really a good one.

I went to the toilet I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then I went to have a shower I took my time in the shower, but then I remembered I'm working for him I shouldn't do this really, I came out of the shower I wore black skinny jeans and a white top with white trainers, I brushed my long hair and put it in a ponytail, I took my brown bag but before I left I looked at myself one more time at the mirror and then I left straight away to go to the ice cream shop, why would he even call me there?

Eleven minutes later I arrived I looked around and then I found the table Alex was sitting on, and then I went and sat at the side and we were face to face he was just looking at me and there was a smirk on his face.

"You know what?" he said while laughing.

"What?" I ask back.

"If I called a different girl here, she would have come here all dressed up with make up on and all that." He answered, all that? What does he mean by all that?

"I'm beautiful without make up, I don't need it, and I'm a natural beauty." I said sarcastically while looking outside the window.

"Humph, whatever." He said. Is that a smirk on his face? Yeah that is not even surprising.

A girl with blonde hair came while holding ice creams on her hand, her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a pink apron with short black dress, she looked pretty but she had so much make up on, I think they do this to get more customers, she placed the ice cream on the table then she left Alex was staring at her.

"Stop staring at her like that, like you never seen a girl before." I said while waving my hand at him to get his attention, I didn't even mean to say that.

"Why? Are you jealous?" he asked while smiling. Me? Jealous? I don't think I am.

"In your dreams!" I said quickly. I can't possibly be jealous, not at Alex not even in my dreams.

"Oh don't tell me you love me." He said sarcastically while smiling. My face went straight away red, what's wrong with me? I don't love him, I don't even like him, right?

"I would never love you, not even in my dreams." I replied while looking at him, is not like I would love him, oh no I forgot to eat my ice cream, the ice cream was so fancy it had chocolate flavour and there was caramel at the top, the next layer had strawberry, the test was just amazing and it had fruits on top like strawberry, blueberry's and the taste was just delicious, but why did he order one for me? Should I pay for my ice cream? I have my money.

"By the way I'm going to pay for my ice cream." I spoke while looking at him and pointing at my ice cream.

"You don't have to, but you can repay next time maybe with a kiss or going on a date, you can choose one between the two." He responded back while giving me a flirty look, what a kiss?