Chapter Three - My New Friend

Today was my third day in university, but today I have only two lessons and I’m going home after that, I remember how much I hated Monday’s, because after Sunday it was Monday and I had to go to school, I miss those days, but days really do go fast.

Oh no, I was late for university, I started running, I went to my locker really quick, and took my books, and the stuff I needed, the I started running around the corridor’s, this university was pretty huge, as I was running I bumped into someone, my books fell on the floor so did I.

“I’m sorry I was in a hurry, I didn’t see you there.” I said to the person I bumped into.

“It’s okay, I was in a hurry too, but I kind of don’t know where I was going, so it’s my fault too I’m sorry.” She replied in a sweet voice, I looked at her while she was helping me pick my books up she was so pretty she had a blond hair and green eyes, she wore a short dress, whatever she was wearing looked nice at her.  

“I can help you find your class if you want.” I replied gently while smiling at her.

“But aren’t you going to be late?” she asked while smiling back.

“It’s okay, what lesson do you have?” I asked

“I have English.” She answered, while showing me her timetable, but surprisingly we had the same teacher and in the same class too.

“Yay” I shouted excitedly. “We are in the same class.”

“Really” she replied back excitedly. “That’s great.”

Strangely we were both happy like we were friends, I mean we just met but I don’t mind being her friend she’s a nice girl.

“Do you have friends?” she asked while smiling at me.

“No.” I replied confidently, while we both headed to our English class.

“Great I don’t have friends either.” She said while smiling. “We can be friends if you want.” She looks innocent.

“Of course we can, why not.” I said while smiling.

we entered the class room we were pretty late, we both apologized to the teacher for being late, and we went and sat at the back, thankfully there was two empty seats at the back, at least this time I won’t be sitting with Alex.

We both sat down then we looked at each other we smiled then we looked at the teacher.

“By the way my name is Lauren, nice to meet you.” She said while looking at me.

“Oh great, my name is Isabel, nice to meet you too.” I replied while smiling.

“Isabel? Really be honest please, this must me a dream.” She said excitedly.

“Why do we know each other?” I asked confusingly.

“No is just that I always wished to have a friend called Isabel I loved that name.” she said while smiling.

“Really, you’re a lucky person then.” I replied while smiling back.

“Ladies at the back, can you please concentrate?” the teacher shouted.

We both looked at each other then we giggled. “Yes Miss.” We both replied at the same time, I think having a friend is sweet, I mean a best friend real friend’s not fake ones.

After one hour later we had our break, and finally I could relax my head.

“Are you okay?” Lauren asked.

“Yes I’m fine.” I replied.

“You know I was wondering if you wanted to go to a concert with me, some boys in our university are holding a concert, and I heard they are amazing, do you want to come?” she asked excitedly her eyes were sparking.

“How can I say no to those eyes.” I answered.

“Is that a yes?” she asked curiously.

“Of course yes, I don’t mind as long as you are there.” I replied trying to sound cheesy.

After a while, when our lessons are finished we both went our ways, each of us went to their houses, also today was so good.