Chapter Six - Split Personalities

"Hey Isabel wait for me!" Someone shouted but the voice was familiar I guess it was Lauren, I looked back and I saw Lauren running towards me, I knew it was her.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Lauren asked as soon as she came closer to me.

"I'm good, what about you?" I asked while smiling at her.

"I'm good too, now let's go before we are late." She answered and then both of us started walking.

"Are you going to the library today?" I asked while looking at Lauren, she normally doesn't go to the library, so why did I ask her this? I think it was because none of us was talking and I didn't like the atmosphere, yeah I'm sure that's why.

"Why is there something going on there? I normally don't go to the library." She said while looking at me.

"No nothing is going on I was just asking, maybe you would like to go there?" I replied while smiling.

There were a lot of people in the university, a lot of people crowded in a circle, this reminds me when I first came here and I met Alex that was the worst thing ever happened in my life, we didn't even look we just walked and passed by the crowded place, and suddenly I heard someone calling me from behind, it was a guy's voice, I looked back and I saw Alex, anyway I knew it was him.

"What?" I asked while looking at him he looked good today he wore black skinny jeans with dark blue shirt as usual, why does he wear dark colour all the time? His hair is black, his eyes are light blue and he's just good looking.

"Give me your phone number." He said while looking away, what the hell?! He won't even look at me, and he wants my number, but what for?

"Why?" I asked while looking away if he wasn't going to look at me, then why should I?

"Hello remember our agreement, I need your number so whenever I need something I can call you, and you should be there on time as well." He replied, then I took my phone out he's right, but my phone number? I'm still not sure if I should give it to him; he suddenly snatches the phone from my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Taking your number." He simply replied. I hate him. He called his number from my phone and then he saved my number, and gave my phone back, then he left without saying anything, now that I realized it every single girl was staring at me, which made me so embarrassed, I hate Alex so much, now everyone will hate me because of him.

"Wow! You guys already are getting along." Lauren said while looking at me.

"No why?" I asked, and then we both made our way to our first class.

"Well you know... Alex came looking for you last time, so I told him about your family business that was just after I finished texting you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but did he find you? What did you guys talk about?" she asked while looking at me, wait did she just say she was the one who told him? No wonder he knew, but why did he even care about helping me?

"Nothing much he found me and then we made agreement I will work for him in one month and he will pay me one hundred thousand after one month." I explained as we walked in the class.

"What? So that means you will be his slave for one month, right?" she said in a shocked voice.

"Well that doesn't make me his slave, plus I'm doing it only to help my family." I replied while we both sat in our places.

"I agree with you, but don't you think that's too much money for only one month?" she asked quietly so the teacher doesn't hear us.

"He's rich anyway and I'm sure he wastes his money on drugs and alcohol." I replied quietly, I'm sure he does that.